• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Alright!...is this another new car?" She asked as she watched the keys morph into different ones.
@AsongOfIceandFire

"S-stories.... and horribly written romance novels" her voice trailed off at the second statement.

@Kalin Scarlet
Ansom shook his head. "Nah, I have had this one for awhile." He pointed to the chrome blue sports car. "It isn't the fastest, but it is definitely inexpensive for a sports car." He nodded and began to walk to the car, stepping over unconscious bodies.

"Oh? You were born in the mortal fashion. That's interesting. " Madoka said. He laid his head back on her shoulder for a moment."Are there any questions you'd like to ask me? I'm sure I haven't been as straightforward with you earlier as now."

@Nonalaka

"Oh, okay" she followed after him, "I always wondered... you always say that not all chaos is bad, right? And I do believe strongly in that, it makes sense. I've never actually seen an example of good chaos you've caused."

@AsongOfIceandFire

Han sighed and kissed Dylan, "I could help if you want. I d-" Han was interrupted by a knocking at the door. "I wonder who that can be." He said standing up. When he made it to the door he asked who it was.

"It's me, Kio." Kio said standing outside of Han's door, "Wanna let me in?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Sure, sure. Come in!" Han said opening the door and letting Kio in.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"O-oh" he said softly as he thought of his powers and frowned "that's good at least" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and sat on a bench and looked at him "dont treat me differently since you know im an archangel please" she said.

"Alright" she thought for a bit before speaking again "How long have you been around for? And Why are stories about your kind made scary, if I'm assured not to be afraid? I'm not afraid of you now of course, but I am curious."

@Kalin Scarlet

Sweetone said:
She smiled and sat on a bench and looked at him "dont treat me differently since you know im an archangel please" she said.
"Why would I treat you differently because you an archangel....its not like I'm human either" he said as he nervously sat down next to ruthy and blushed slightly

@Sweetone

Daniel reaver]"Why would I treat you differently because you an archangel....its not like I'm human either" he said as he nervously sat down next to ruthy and blushed slightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy took a risk and kissed him on the lips softly and blushed.

Atrios eyes went wide as she kissed him. This was his first kiss and he'd only met her like 10 muinets ago but for some reason he liked that it was her while also no knowing what to do so he just blushed more and sat there

@Sweetone

Daniel reaver]Atrios eyes went wide as she kissed him. This was his first kiss and he'd only met her like 10 muinets ago but for some reason he liked that it was her while also no knowing what to do so he just blushed more and sat there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She blushed hard and hid her face in her hands "im sorry I just didnt know what it was like to kiss someone" she said still hiding her face in her hands.

PixelScoreMC said:
((This reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. Idk why.))
Zero kissed her back, hugging her tight. He eventually drew back, grinning. "So uh, I kinda' adopted this girl I found in hell. I hope you don't mind." He turned towards Esh, keeping a straight face. "She's an interesting one too."
Eve backed off a bit and looked at Esh. "Aww...she's so cute..." She said as she hugged her. "Hello, my name is Evangel, you can call me Eve. What's your name?" She asked the little girl. "M-my name is Esh..." Esh shyly muttered.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, okay" she followed after him, "I always wondered... you always say that not all chaos is bad, right? And I do believe strongly in that, it makes sense. I've never actually seen an example of good chaos you've caused."
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom frowned. "You say you have never seen a good chaos, yet it is all around you. The thing that everybody wants, but not everybody gives. The force that is not planned. A privilege, not a right." He chuckled. "I am talking about the mysterious force of love."

Atrio just sat there and stared at her for a while before speaking "n-no I-i-its ok I-it w-w-was nice" he said nervously as he stared at her and blushed uncontrollably he thought it cute the way he she was acting which was weird because he never thought of girls

@Sweetone

Dylan stood shaking and walked to the couch and smiled leaning on it , the last bones cracking into place she swore underher breath and looked up at Kio " hi" she said , wishing she was in better shape to be meeting some one new

@Roman

She stared at him for a bit then smiled, "I suppose so... but you aren't directly controlling such a thing...are you?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Atrio just sat there and stared at her for a while before speaking "n-no I-i-its ok I-it w-w-was nice" he said nervously as he stared at her and blushed uncontrollably he thought it cute the way he she was acting which was weird because he never thought of girls [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"maybe we could watch a movie in yours or my dorm" she asked looking at him. She didnt know what else to say.

Nonalaka said:
She stared at him for a bit then smiled, "I suppose so... but you aren't directly controlling such a thing...are you?"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom winked. "I do not know. Am I?" He laughed and got into the car on the driver side, putting the keys in the ignition. "That is for me to know and you to find out."

Atrio just nodded slightly and slowly stood up while showing no signs of the blush going away and nervously Smiling at her "I-i j-just got here s-so I haven't m-m-moved in yet" he said with a nervous smile twoards ruthy

@Sweetone

Zomo nodded putting the bag of peanuts he offered Azure in his pocket and fished the rest of the bag in one whole swallow throwing it away "I overheard some people here talking bout you" wiggling his ears whilesmiling he leaned on the wall and shifted his headphones on his neck "So what can we do for fun¿?

@ChubbyPenguin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio just nodded slightly and slowly stood up while showing no signs of the blush going away and nervously Smiling at her "I-i j-just got here s-so I haven't m-m-moved in yet" he said with a nervous smile twoards ruthy

[/QUOTE]
"oh im sorry would you like some help" she asked nervesly to him.

I think castiel and angel are how should I say this they are on pause)

Kio smiled and nodded his head in Dylan's direction, "Hi, I'm Kio, and you are?" He asked taking a seat on the recliner next to the couch.

Han sat next to Dylan and put a arm around her, he noticed that she was in a small amount of pain but, pretended not to notice. He felt that she'd think he was a little too worried.

@Sixxx

"Fair enough" she smiled, her question wasn't answered but she knew that was probably the closest thing to one she'd get. She got into the passengers side.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Metaphysics said:
Eve backed off a bit and looked at Esh. "Aww...she's so cute..." She said as she hugged her. "Hello, my name is Evangel, you can call me Eve. What's your name?" She asked the little girl. "M-my name is Esh..." Esh shyly muttered.
((DAWW))

Zero smiled, trying to hold himself back from kissing eveangel again. Restrain yourself. It's gonna' be A-O-K.

He pondered, snapping his fingers. A pair of glasses appeared on his face, as a stack of papers appeared in his hands. "Daddy's got some work to do, I need to get the renovati- I mean, Boring work stuff. I'll be back in an hour or two." He vanished, appearing in his home in the void. "Ah... much more comfortable, I need to summon a proper barrier so we can live here, I can't stand that mansion in the shadow realm..."

@Metaphysics

Nonalaka said:
"Fair enough" she smiled, her question wasn't answered but she knew that was probably the closest thing to one she'd get. She got into the passengers side.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom backed out of the lot and floored it down the street. "This is how you drive." He commented as he swerved through traffic. "Who needs 'laws'?" He laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back