• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]"W-what are you doing" he asked her nervously as he looked over to her with a nervous smile 'oh come on you can do better' nightmare said into his mind annoyingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"i was just out for a walk and decided to feed the fish, and now im talking to a cute guy" she said to him and then blushed hard'

ChubbyPenguin said:
Azara shrugged, staring the the guy blankly, before holding out a hand. "Where are my manners? I'm Azara! I'm sorry my snake tried to eat you. She's used to eating the left overs." He smiled innocently just before sniffing the air slightly. "Hm....you smell like bad dreams," he grinned,"need help? I can eat them for you."
"I'm al--....I'm Jace," Jace replied, shaking his hand for a moment. He pulled away when Azara said that about dreams,"no, you smell like a demon. I'd rather not have a demon poking around in my head."

Atrio blushed a crimson red then looked away from her 'looks like you have a chance Atrio' night mare said into his mind "y-your c-c-cute to" Atrio wispered under his breath

@Sweetone

Whack said:
"I'm al--....I'm Jace," Jace replied, shaking his hand for a moment. He pulled away when Azara said that about dreams,"no, you smell like a demon. I'd rather not have a demon poking around in my head."
"Oh, I am a demon! An incubus to be exact! That doesn't mean you have to be rude sir," he started stroking Lya's head as he fake pouted,"I was simply and offer that benefitted both of us."

Zero smiled, taking a black pearl out of his pocket. He threw it at the ground, and it shattered. Slowly, a crack formed in the air, until it was wide enough to reveal Eveangel behind it. "So uh... It's been a while, hasn't it angel?"

@Metaphysics

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed a crimson red then looked away from her 'looks like you have a chance Atrio' night mare said into his mind "y-your c-c-cute to" Atrio wispered under his breath [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She blushed brighter at what he said to her "thank you" she said and looked at him and kissed his cheek.

"Lets just forget those exist..." Madoka said,in reference to the romance novels. "No one took me seriously while those were popular. I mean seriously, do I look bedazzled to you!? " Madoka then took a deep breath, laughing quietly as he shook his head. "I'm sorry. I went off topic, there. Forgive me...so, can I ask you a few things, Mariko?"

@Nonalaka

Sweetone said:
She blushed brighter at what he said to her "thank you" she said and looked at him and kissed his cheek.
Atrio blushed more then looked down as his heart raced "I-i...." He said softly as he looked at the water trying not to freak out

@Sweetone

Metaphysics said:
Eve squealed and glomped Zero. "Oh Zero I missed you so much!" She said before kissing him in the lips. @PixelScoreMC
((This reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. Idk why.))

Zero kissed her back, hugging her tight. He eventually drew back, grinning. "So uh, I kinda' adopted this girl I found in hell. I hope you don't mind." He turned towards Esh, keeping a straight face. "She's an interesting one too."

She laughed a bit at his comment "Alright, I'll not mention them" she replied holding in her giggles. She calmed herself from laughter "Questions? Sure, go ahead"

@Kalin Scarlet

"An incubus?" Jace's head cocked to the side,"you don't look like one I've ever seen." He glanced away as he mumbled,"then again the two I've seen were getting their heads chopped off." The blonde rolled his eyes behind his lids before stopping and eyeing Azara,"Don't get any funny ideas kid."

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed more then looked down as his heart raced "I-i...." He said softly as he looked at the water trying not to freak out [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"im sorry I didnt mean to......please forgive me" she said ashamed.

"Well, what are you, for starters? I don't recognize your scent, but I assume you're a nature spirit of some kind?" Madoka said, twirling Mariko's hair on his finger.

@Nonalaka

Azara stared at him blankly again. "BAHAHAHA," he started to bellow, almost falling onto his back,"kid? I'm pretty sure I'm older than you by a few years!" Lya flicked at the air as Azara settled himself,"no, I don't partake in such things as I've no experience. I feed on dreams."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I-it's o-ok" Atrio said softly as he brought his hand to his cheek

[/QUOTE]
She looked up at him and smiled a little bit "so what do you want to do" she asked him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed more "I-i d-don't care" he said softly as he stared at her

[/QUOTE]
"me neither im up to do anything" she said looking at him as she still blushed a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-want t-to go some where" he said nervously as he still watched ruthy while still blushing uncontrolalby

[/QUOTE]
"sure ill go somewhere" she said looking at him as she noticed his blush.

"A nymph? What was the source of your birth? A tree? A lake? A night of wild passion?" Madoka says, stroking the hair between his fingers, and letting it go.

@Nonalaka

ChubbyPenguin said:
Azara stared at him blankly again. "BAHAHAHA," he started to bellow, almost falling onto his back,"kid? I'm pretty sure I'm older than you by a few years!" Lya flicked at the air as Azara settled himself,"no, I don't partake in such things as I've no experience. I feed on dreams."
"That's odd," Jace admitted, it was hard for one to go against their nature. Nevertheless, he still wasn't in the mood to deal with a lot of people at the moment,"is there something you need?"

Sweetone said:
"sure ill go somewhere" she said looking at him as she noticed his blush.
Atrio slowly stood up and smiled nervously at ruthy "w-where do you want to go" he asked nervously 'nice Atrio a pretty girl' night mare said into his mind @Sweetone

@Sweetone

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back