• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falim speaks "That may be true......However nearly impossible isn't good enough I can't take any chances!!" She says as she appears behind Al and kicks him sending him flying

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira closed the door as she left. He spoke as he observed Serenity♅...
“ How about McDonalds? I heard they have a wide variety of burgers. ”

[/QUOTE]
"McDonalds? I have heard some stories about that place...." Serenity stopped playing with the bracelet and began to drum her fingers at her sider. "Perhaps it will be good." She shrugged.

Ansom smiled. "reasons." He said, not going to explain any more. Scorpions began to crawl from the sand and into people's towels and bags which made Ansom chuckle.

@Nonalaka

"Well, I wasn't completely clear on that. Y'see, I also happen to be..." Madoka's hair turns white, as the world around them seems to rush forward, freezing to a halt with the moon high above them. "...A vampire, as well." He turned back towards Mariko, his eyes now glowing red.

@Nonalaka

"S-scorpions?! Dakota watched open mouthed at the scene before her, she should have known this wasn't going to be a normal day out. She wondered if the scorpions were poisonous.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"A-a vampire...." the flowers on morikos hair turning orange as she began to back away, a bit frightened.

@Kalin Scarlet

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"McDonalds? I have heard some stories about that place...." Serenity stopped playing with the bracelet and began to drum her fingers at her sider. "Perhaps it will be good." She shrugged.
...♅Akira smiled and began walking forward towards his destination. He spoke, smiling as he did so♅...

“ I hope so~ ”

tumblr_nj5sun9DZG1shxekpo1_250_zps33b8bzpz.gif

Nonalaka said:
"S-scorpions?! Dakota watched open mouthed at the scene before her, she should have known this wasn't going to be a normal day out. She wondered if the scorpions were poisonous.
@AsongOfIceandFire

"A-a vampire...." the flowers on morikos hair turning orange as she began to back away, a bit frightened.

@Kalin Scarlet
Ansom lied back down on the towel and closed his eyes. Every towel except his began to move and constrict the people on them, which was just about everybody because of the sand's temperature. As the people reached for the towels to pull them off, the scorpions stung their hands. Ansom laughed. "Chaotic...." His eyes glowed purple once he opened them.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and began walking forward towards his destination. He spoke♅...
“ I hope so~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity smiled and reached her hand to her temple. Dammit Ansom. She shook her head and resumed smiling. "I can't wait." She said, falling in line beside Akira.

Dakota remained silent she didn't really know how to react, there really wasn't anything she could do to help the people around her, tge ground simply shook a bit as she thought about it. she turned to look at Ansom staring at his glowing eyes for a bit. "...how long were you planning that for?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
Ruthy saw a reflection in the water of the guy that was across the river a little bit ago. She smiled and looked up at him "hi there" she said.
Atrio blushed slightly "h-hi" he said softly as he looked at her

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity smiled and reached her hand to her temple. Dammit Ansom. She shook her head and resumed smiling. "I can't wait." She said, falling in line beside Akira.
...♅Akira continued walking, soon sensing the chaos Ansom was causing at the beach. He ignored it, as he had more pressing matters at hand, more specifically a date. He spoke♅...

“ So what do you think the burger will taste like? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed slightly "h-hi" he said softly as he looked at her

[/QUOTE]
She blushed also and sat down on the grass and looked up at him "im ruthy" she said to him. She didnt want to tell him that she was an archangel incase he didnt go to the school that the others did.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota remained silent she didn't really know how to react, there really wasn't anything she could do to help the people around her, tge ground simply shook a bit as she thought about it. she turned to look at Ansom staring at his glowing eyes for a bit. "...how long were you planning that for?"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "About three years." He smiled and sat up. "I am ready to leave." He said as he looked around, watching people pass out from lack of oxygen.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking, soon sensing the chaos Ansom was causing at the beach. He ignored it, as he had more pressing matters at hand, more specifically a date. He spoke♅...
“ So what do you think the burger will taste like? ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity shrugged. "I hit tastes like goodness." She smiled and rested her head on Akira's shoulder, grabbing his arm as she did so.

(I know it's a little late, but Hope you don't mind me interacting. I felt like jumping in. @Whack )

Down the tree trunk, something slowly crept. Long and black, Lyra the snake kept close to the bark as she climbed downwards towards the person that sat at the bottom of the tree. She crept onto the warmth being's shoulder, beginning to wrap herself around his neck.

She hugged her knees to her chest "....Are you going to leave them this way?" She asked looking up at him.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Madoka disappeared for an instant, reappearing behind Mariko. He hugged her, and leaned his head on her shoulder, a solemn look on his face. "Don't be afraid..."

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
She hugged her knees to her chest "....Are you going to leave them this way?" She asked looking up at him.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "I am the God of Chaos, not Order." He smiled and pulled out his keys. "Are you driving or me?" He asked nonchalantly.

I don't mind. can you link me to the CS? @ChubbyPenguin ))

Jace peeked his eyes open when he felt something touch his shoulder. He looked over at the snake, his hand slowly creeping towards the dagger in his pocket.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shrugged. "I hit tastes like goodness." She smiled and rested her head on Akira's shoulder, grabbing his arm as she did so.
...♅Akira smiled as he felt Serenity's head on his shoulder. He looked down at her and then ahead. He used his supreme vision to search for the closest McDonalds, soon finding one around the corner. He spoke♅...

“ There's a McDonalds not too far from here, and by the looks of it, it's not too full. Looks like we can get the burgers quicker without having to wait in line~ ”

She looked back at the people at the beach "I suppose its your job after all" she said quietly, she then turned to him "you can drive this time, 'dead grandma' here wouldn't want to dissapoint you a second time" she chuckled a bit.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back