• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
She laughed as she followed a bit behind him "I wish I could do stuff like that, oh well ~" she go out of the water and began ringing the water out of her hair. "Have you gotten bored already?" She asked.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Bored? No." Ansom smiled. "Full of ideas? Yes." He smiled and sat down on a towel that was not his. The owner tried to yell at him, but Ansom turned him into a duck.

Daniel reaver]Atrio got up and walked to the woods until he came across a lake "this place is nice" he said softly as he started to walk the shore opposite of ruthy not noticing her (Hope that was ok [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL])
Yeah thats fine)

Ruthy noticed a boy across the lake and it was a boy she had never seen at the school since shes been there.

Shira sat there in a ball with her head to her knees to hide herself from the bats she got scared of any thing like that very easily

Atrio walked along the shore hen stoped and looked up at the lake still not noticing ruthy as he put a sucker in his mouth

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sat there in a ball with her head to her knees to hide herself from the bats she got scared of any thing like that very easily

Atrio walked along the shore hen stoped and looked up at the lake still not noticing ruthy as he put a sucker in his mouth

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy placed her finger in the lake and made fish food appeare for the fish in the lake.

"Pffft-" Dakota felt mean for laughing, but it was a rather funny sight to see him quack and waddle around angrily. "Well, what kind of ideas do you have in mind exactly?" She asked, sitting beside him.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Pffft-" Dakota felt mean for laughing, but it was a rather funny sight to see him quack and waddle around angrily. "Well, what kind of ideas do you have in mind exactly?" She asked, sitting beside him.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "You know....this and that." He laughed softly. " Don't worry about it. You'll figure it out soon enough." The sand around the towel began to swirl subtly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sat there in a ball with her head to her knees to hide herself from the bats she got scared of any thing like that very easily

[/QUOTE]
Falim spoke loudly "You know as well as I do that if this woman ends up bearing your child the prophecy might just come true!!" Al looked shocked so much that he could not move

"That's a rather vague answer, don't you think?" She shrugged "Ah, well, I'm having fun so I guess I won't dwell on the thought much" she noticed the slight movement of the sand but ignored it, dismissing it as a breeze.

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity began to walk towards the door when something shiny caught her eye. "Hey!" She exclaimed as she pulled the charm bracelet from the back of the couch. "Forget everything I said, Clover." She smiled and set it on her wrist. "I guess I do not need the jewelers anymore." She giggled. "But thanks for the offer."
...♅Akira smiled as Serenity picked up the bracelet. He then spoke♅...

“ Looks like it~ ”

Nonalaka said:
"That's a rather vague answer, don't you think?" She shrugged "Ah, well, I'm having fun so I guess I won't dwell on the thought much" she noticed the slight movement of the sand but ignored it, dismissing it as a breeze.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom smiled and placed his hand on the sand. He began to heat up the granular material, causing it to steadily get hotter and hotter. After a few moments, the sand became unbearable to walk on. Some patches of sand even became glass. "All part of the plan." He mumbled.

shortyshot8 said:
Falim spoke loudly "You know as well as I do that if this woman ends up bearing your child the prophecy might just come true!!" Al looked shocked so much that he could not move
Shira sat there and shook in fear ignoring the fact of what hakim just said

Atrio looked over at a fish that jumped out of the pond then saw a girl on the other side of the lake 'what's she doing' he thought as he watched her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as Serenity picked up the bracelet. He then spoke♅...
“ Looks like it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity nodded and walked out of the door. "So where are we going exactly." She asked with a smile, slightly fingering the bracelet wrapped around her wrist.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sat there and shook in fear ignoring the fact of what hakim just said

[/QUOTE]
Al raised his fist "I DON'T CARE I LOVE HER!!!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sat there and shook in fear ignoring the fact of what hakim just said

Atrio looked over at a fish that jumped out of the pond then saw a girl on the other side of the lake 'what's she doing' he thought as he watched her

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy kept feeding the fish with the food that she is making appeare out of nowhere. She made sure no one was watching here.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Sivex shrugged. "We can go....unless you want to stay. I am fine with staying, but I may seem a little....uneasy." He looked around whilst he talked.
we can go shade says making the world diss apear around them to wear they are standing in the woods

Al hesitated for a moment before speaking "The Prophecy states that if my child would ever be born on his 20th birthday he would gain insane power and destroy the world...."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity nodded and walked out of the door. "So where are we going exactly." She asked with a smile, slightly fingering the bracelet wrapped around her wrist.
...♅Akira closed the door as she left. He spoke as he observed Serenity♅...

“ How about McDonalds? I heard they have a wide variety of burgers. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Al hesitated for a moment before speaking "The Prophecy states that if my child would ever be born on his 20th birthday he would gain insane power and destroy the world...."
"It's nearly impossible for a succubus to bear a child" shira said comfortingly as she pulled one of als arms around her "that's why we can have so many partners"

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
Dakota noticed the sand get warmer, lifting her jand from it as it began to get hot to touch. She narrowed her eyes as she watched crystals of glass form in the sand ".....why are you heating the sand?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shadow slowly surrounded Atrio and made him dissapered before he reapered near ruthy before shadow vanished from around him

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy smiled as the fish swam around and ate the food, she giggled at how they just came out of no where to fill their little tummies.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio walked up behind ruthy as silent as the shadow and looked down at what she was doing

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy saw a reflection in the water of the guy that was across the river a little bit ago. She smiled and looked up at him "hi there" she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back