• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover smiles and looks up at the sky. "Glad those four made it up..." He sighs "So bored.... What to doo..."

@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver

Jace sat up from his bed with a heavy breath, his chest heaving and his body drenched in a cold sweat. Lengthy fingers came to shakily push the clinging blonde hair from his forehead as he finally opened his eyes. Another bad dream had taken him in his rest yet again, leaving him as tired as he was when he fell asleep. He loved sleep as much as the next person, but he was getting tired of closing his eyes and being bombarded by dreams. One of the few things that he was regrettably susceptible to.

Jace looked around the room he was in; it was the dorm room he had gotten not too long ago. Not wanting to walk to the school everyday. After a few minutes, he pulled himself up from the bed and slowly disappeared into the bathroom to shower.

When he finished showering, he pulled on a pair of sweat pants, and started to dry his mess of gold hair as he left the steaming bathroom. He rested the towel around his shoulders to catch the remaining wetness, before walking to his bedroom area and pulling the sweat-stained material that covered the mattress off and tossing it into the hamper. He then made the bed with a clean set and plopped down onto it. Cleanliness was always something that made him feel a little relieved. Even though he had a small amount of a mess that needed cleaning.

Deciding he really had nothing better to do, Jace got up and cleaned his dorm room. It didn't take long, and honestly didn't help him feel any better. He huffed and shook his head, too stressed over his dream to want to sit in this dorm for much longer. Clean or not.

Jace eventually grabbed some casual clothing and put them on, slipping his boots on as he stepped out of the dorm room. He closed the door behind him and left the dormitory, heading out towards the courtyard. The sword he always wielding was sheathed at his hip, though it was locked closed and he had his hands tucked away in his jacket pockets.

He looked around for something to do as he lifted his hand and picked at the strange tooth that hung around his neck with woven leather.

@anyone

(Oh wow. That was a longer post than expected. )

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked onto the water in complete silence, blinking a few times after processing and calming a bit she then looked up to Ansom "...I have to admit, that was kinda cool" she let out a laugh. "Thank you"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Of course it was cool. I did it." He smiled and waded over to Dakota. "I was going to send some sharks after you, but I guess Mother Nature already hates you." He laughed.

She rolled her eyes at him and laughed "of course! I never thought about that." She said smiling a bit "Ah, maybe I'm unlucky, like an unlucky charm" she chuckled a bit, although luck was rarely on her side soaybe there was a hint of truth in it.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just sat there annoyed at the other two it let it happen

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little before letting them go "You guys good now?" William laughed "Sure Alphy"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira wined quietly and pushed into als chest as she watched them

[/QUOTE]
Al patted her on the head "There will be no fighting today after all......I did promise to be a good boy for my own sake" He said while he winked

Clover lies back on the bench and stares at the sky. "What a beautiful day..."

(Clover is at the school courtyard if you want to RP. Going to take a quick nap.)

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes at him and laughed "of course! I never thought about that." She said smiling a bit "Ah, maybe I'm unlucky, like an unlucky charm" she chuckled a bit, although luck was rarely on her side soaybe there was a hint of truth in it.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom chuckled as well. "Maybe you should ask Clover for some luck." He smiled and splashed Dakota before swimming away. "Look out for that whale." He said just before a giant Blue Whale exploded from the water a few feet away from her.

Atrio walked into the school yard and looked around before pulling his hood farther over his head "come on let me out atrio" nightmare said into his thoughts "fuck you nightmare" atrio said out loud as he slowly walked through the yard

Falim smiled and leaned over to Al as her chest bounced "My long life has been fine the real question is how yours has been"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shrugged. "I guess." She looked down at her dress. "Is this good to wear or should I get something more pretty on?" She asked, standing up from the couch.
...♅Akira looked at Serenity and smiled♅...

“ Yes, that's more than good. ”

"I could, but id rather not mess around with fate if I-" a splash hit her in the face "Hey!" She chuckled at him "wait a w- WOAH" she edged back quickly, her eyes widened as she stared at the giant mammal.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Serenity and smiled♅...
“ Yes, that's more than good. ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity nodded. "Ok, cool. I don't even think I own any formal wear." She chuckled lightly and began to look around for something. "My brother's caretaker once gave me a bracelet with a bunch of charms on it. It is sort of my good luck. Perhaps you've seen it?" She looked at Akira.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity nodded. "Ok, cool. I don't even think I own any formal wear." She chuckled lightly and began to look around for something. "My brother's caretaker once gave me a bracelet with a bunch of charms on it. It is sort of my good luck. Perhaps you've seen it?" She looked at Akira.
“ I don't think I have. ”

...♅Akira soon stood up and looked at the spot he was previously sitting in, to be sure that he wasn't sitting on it♅...

Al blushed even more and Falim spoke "Al are you ok your face is red do you have a fever?" She said putting her hand to his forehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back