• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theorus walked through the school gates, a look of pure confidence set on his face. "Hmmm....." He looked around and smirked. "What a wonderful place.....to get laid." He laughed and continued on his walk.

Nonalaka said:
"I could, but id rather not mess around with fate if I-" a splash hit her in the face "Hey!" She chuckled at him "wait a w- WOAH" she edged back quickly, her eyes widened as she stared at the giant mammal.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom laughed as the whale landed back in the water just behind Dakota, creating a huge splash. "Mind the water!" He called out, smiling.

Hey yall.)

Angel was sitting next to Castiel as they relaxed on his couch. @AsongOfIceandFire

Ruthy was sitting by the lake that was at the local park, she was wearing normal clothes and had her wings hidden.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I don't think I have. ”
...♅Akira soon stood up and looked at the spot he was previously sitting in, to be sure that he wasn't sitting on it♅...

[/QUOTE]
Serenity sighed. "Oh well. I guess I lost the only piece of jewelry I own. Thanks a lot, Clover." She cursed to the sky. "I hope you find a three leaf clover and a broken horseshoe." She chuckled. "Anyways. I am ready." She smiled.

Atrio looked around at all the people then looked down nervously "why are there so many people here" he said softly

Shira just held onto Al tighter and giggled more "really after last night your acting nervous around me" she said with a fake pout

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity sighed. "Oh well. I guess I lost the only piece of jewelry I own. Thanks a lot, Clover." She cursed to the sky. "I hope you find a three leaf clover and a broken horseshoe." She chuckled. "Anyways. I am ready." She smiled.
Clover frown "How rude Serenity...." He snaps, increasing the probability for her to find it. "There you go!"

...♅Akira noticed nothing was there, and returned his gaze to Serenity. He replied, walking to the door and holding it open for her♅...

“ When we're finished dinner, do you want me to take you to a jewellers and you can pick a new piece of jewellery? ”

Al blushed "Well it's not that it's just Falim's right here" Falim looked confused "What happened last night Al?" She said with clear anger in her voice

The wave from the whale diving back into the water sent Dakota quickly floating forward, she let out a gasp as it pushed her with a good amount of force, when the wave calmed she laughed, looking behind her "that was pretty cool" it was odd seeing a whale so close to the coast like this though.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Jace huffed after a few minutes of walking and looked around the courtyard. There were a bit more people out than usual, but that didn't really bother him. He paused when he saw the trees and walked over to one, sitting down in the shade with a sense of relief. Listening to the hustle and bustle of the people reminded him of the guild. A small smile brushed across his lips at the happy memory of the people having a good time, his eyes closing as his previous exhaustion came back to haunt him- dozing off.

Falim clenched her fist in anger but kept her smile "So Al I think you know what this means" Al's face went pale as he spoke "Oh crap"

Al looked at Shira "Please don't make her mad please" Falim spoke "I gave you a few rules when you came here did I not?" She said and Al answered "You did" He said as he gulped Falim spoke again "And what was the one I told you to pay the most attention to?" Al gulped again and spoke "There would be no sexual relationships with females" He said in terror

Atrio walked around looking for the administration office "where is it" he said softly with a hint of frustration as he looked around before a guy behind him fell to his knees and started screaming in fear while holding his head "God DAMIT not again" Atrio said softly as he turned and ran away from the yard

Shira stood up in rage "he's mine you won't touch him and He doesn't have to listen to that rule" she said as her clothes changed to a very showy bra and underwear while metal gautlets formed on her hands

My cat just did this. I was laughing cuz its not the first time hes done it.

Watch "Cat falling asleep" on YouTube - [media]

[/media]

Falim stopped smiling and looked at the girl as bats began to swarm around Falim "Girlie this isn't a very smart idea" She said in a mocking tone

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira noticed nothing was there, and returned his gaze to Serenity. He replied, walking to the door and holding it open for her♅...
“ When we're finished dinner, do you want me to take you to a jewellers and you can pick a new piece of jewellery? ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity began to walk towards the door when something shiny caught her eye. "Hey!" She exclaimed as she pulled the charm bracelet from the back of the couch. "Forget everything I said, Clover." She smiled and set it on her wrist. "I guess I do not need the jewelers anymore." She giggled. "But thanks for the offer."

Ansom nodded. "I know. Again, I did it. Didn't go over this?" He chuckled and swam out onto the shore.

@Nonalaka

Shira smiled as her eyes went pink and she stared into Falcons eyes making her freez in place "it's not a good idea for you" she said as she walked up to falim and pushed up against her

Hey yall.)

Angel was sitting next to Castiel as they relaxed on his couch. @AsongOfIceandFire

Ruthy was sitting by the lake that was at the local park, she was wearing normal clothes and had her wings hidden.

Atrio got up and walked to the woods until he came across a lake "this place is nice" he said softly as he started to walk the shore opposite of ruthy not noticing her

(Hope that was ok @Sweetone)

The bats around Falim started to swarm around her moving Falim for her Al ran in front of the two "STOP THIS NOW!!!"

(Ima take a shower real quick)

She laughed as she followed a bit behind him "I wish I could do stuff like that, oh well ~" she go out of the water and began ringing the water out of her hair. "Have you gotten bored already?" She asked.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back