• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as he felt Serenity's head on his shoulder. He looked down at her and then ahead. He used his supreme vision to search for the closest McDonalds, soon finding one around the corner. He spoke♅...
“ There's a McDonalds not too far from here, and by the looks of it, it's not too full. Looks like we can get the burgers quicker without having to wait in line~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity nodded. "Perfect. I hate waiting." She smiled. "Unless I am waiting for Order., but not to order." She giggled at her own wordplay. My first date is at a fast food joint. She chuckled to herself.

Nonalaka said:
She looked back at the people at the beach "I suppose its your job after all" she said quietly, she then turned to him "you can drive this time, 'dead grandma' here wouldn't want to dissapoint you a second time" she chuckled a bit.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "You are right." The keys in his hand morphed from Jeep keys to keys to a Nissan GTR. "Let's go then." He smiled.

( yup! https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-life.68962/page-58#post-2715734)

The snake hissed when she noticed his movement and flicked her tongue at the air. She reared her head back as if the reptile were going to strike and lunged at his wrist. Before she could dig her fangs into the males wrist, a pale hand caught her by the jaw. "Whoops. Sorry about that."

Azara hung upside from the limb above him, pulling the yellow-marked snake around his own wrist with a huff. He slipped onto the ground in front of the stranger afterwards,"I didn't know someone was down here..she is attracted to warmth."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity nodded. "Perfect. I hate waiting." She smiled. "Unless I am waiting for Order., but not to order." She giggled at her own wordplay. My first date is at a fast food joint. She chuckled to herself.
...♅Akira laughed slightly at what Serenity said. He replied as he walked down the stairs♅...

“ Oh~ Nice wordplay~ Maybe on the next date, I'll take you somewhere a lot more.. special. ”

Kio yawned as he hopped out a taxi that just arrived in front of the school. He looked back at the driver and gave him his pay, "Thank you sir." He said, turning around to walk toward the gates of the school. "Now, where are you Han?" Kio asked himself, before walking pass the gates.

@Anyone I guess. (=~=)

((I MISSED MY DAUGHTERS FIRST TIME CALLING ZERO DADDY. IM A DISGRACE.))

Zero was shocked for a moment. "Uh... Hi. So, do you want to see mommy? Well, maybe mommy. I'm not sure." He frowned, looking down at Esh. "I miss her."

Sweetone said:
She blushed also and sat down on the grass and looked up at him "im ruthy" she said to him. She didnt want to tell him that she was an archangel incase he didnt go to the school that the others did.
"I-I'm Atrio" he said nervously as he watched her curiously 'oh come on Atrio don't be shy' nightmare said into his mind as he blushed a little more

Madoka smiled softly, and pressed closer to her. "Have you met one of my kind before, or is this fear solely of the stories?" He asked.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I'm Atrio" he said nervously as he watched her curiously 'oh come on Atrio don't be shy' nightmare said into his mind as he blushed a little more

[/QUOTE]
She smiled kinda nerves to talk to him "want to sit with me" she asked shyly.

Alright, Thanks. ))

Jace blinked in confusion about what happened. He stared at the odd person in front of him with parted lips. "Um...I didn't know someone was in the tree."

Atrio watched her as he slowly sat down next to her and watched her from the corner of his eye kinda hoping his hood made it so she couldn't see 'come on Atrio don't be afraid of her she's beautiful' nightmare said into his mind

@Metaphysics)

Zomo walked through the halls humming thinking of Okami, blushing then he walked up to his dorm room and closed his door then plopped on his bed while his tail swayed side to side "I ain't got a shot with Esdeath"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed slightly at what Serenity said. He replied as he walked down the stairs♅...
“ Oh~ Nice wordplay~ Maybe on the next date, I'll take you somewhere a lot more.. special. ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity smiled. "Thank you. I came up with it by myself." She blushed at what he said. "Next date?" How would he know if there was going to be a next date? What if she was horrible company? She sighed.

She nodded "Alright!...is this another new car?" She asked as she watched the keys morph into different ones.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"S-stories.... and horribly written romance novels" her voice trailed off at the second statement.

@Kalin Scarlet

Azara shrugged, staring the the guy blankly, before holding out a hand. "Where are my manners? I'm Azara! I'm sorry my snake tried to eat you. She's used to eating the left overs." He smiled innocently just before sniffing the air slightly. "Hm....you smell like bad dreams," he grinned,"need help? I can eat them for you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio watched her as he slowly sat down next to her and watched her from the corner of his eye kinda hoping his hood made it so she couldn't see 'come on Atrio don't be afraid of her she's beautiful' nightmare said into his mind
@Metaphysics)

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy was blushing not knowing what to do, he was cute and she didnt want to scare him away.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity smiled. "Thank you. I came up with it by myself." She blushed at what he said. "Next date?" How would he know if there was going to be a next date? What if she was horrible company? She sighed.
shade asks sivex what do you wanna do its your turn to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back