• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whack said:
"That's odd," Jace admitted, it was hard for one to go against their nature. Nevertheless, he still wasn't in the mood to deal with a lot of people at the moment,"is there something you need?"
"If you are offering help then yes," Azara frowned slightly," I haven't been able to find my master in a few days. If it wouldn't hurt, would you mind keeping an eye out for him?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity smiled. "Thank you. I came up with it by myself." She blushed at what he said. "Next date?" How would he know if there was going to be a next date? What if she was horrible company? She sighed.
...♅Akira smirked at her question, soon replying♅...

“ Why of course, I'd like to get to know you better~ ”

Jace's brows raised. Master? Was this guy a slave or something? He shook his head and smiled slightly,"I'm......sure, I guess I could help keep an eye out for him. What does he look like?"

Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly stood up and smiled nervously at ruthy "w-where do you want to go" he asked nervously 'nice Atrio a pretty girl' night mare said into his mind [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
@Sweetone
"anywhere is fine with me" she said and stood up and brushed her shorts off.

Roman said:
Han read the page. "And that's how shapeshifting works. I could just have Roman make you a body, but I have no idea where he is." Han said petting Dylan, "Hopefully we find something."
@Sixxx
dylan sighed and huffed and sat in the corner trying to to concintrate about a half in ahour later she because human again " i gotta learn how to controll that " she said shaking , her muscles acheing as they become human she winces trying to hide the pain " is it weird i dont want to lose it ? " she say shaking

"Really Short, blonde, kinda weird colored eyes, goes by Yuki," Azara didn't know exactly how to describe Yuki," it's impossible to miss him. Anyways, I'll leave you to your sleep and be sure to keep Lya away." He stood to his feet as the snake crept into the sleeve of his shirt and coiled around his torso,"i'd advise not falling so easily into your dreams...never know who might slip in," Azara walked off after that, heading to Yuki's dorm.

When he made it inside, he laid on the couch an sighed. It was so boring without someone to mess with.

Han blinked, "Not at all. Hopefully you learn to control it though. I can't make out with a wolf." He said chuckling. He stood up and walked over to Dylan, "Do you know someone who knows about this werewolf stuff? Because I don't."

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded softly and then slowly turned to head back to the grounds as he let put a deep breath

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and followed him, she then noticed he was walking towards the school. She then knew she wouldnt have to hide what she was from him.

These were rather odd questions the girl thought but the weren't entirely intrusive so she didn't mind "my mother was a Nymph also and my father is human.."

((Sorry I didn't see the reply))

@Kalin Scarlet

Zomo got up and walked out locking his dorm and walked past Yuki's dorm humming and took off his headphones and took some quarters out his pocket and took a few steps to the snack machine and got two bags of penauts then a Pepsi can and opened it sitting in the hallway and sipped his Pepsi slowly

@ChubbyPenguin

atrio nervously walked twoard the school grounds 'I hope she goes here' he thought as he walked thinking back to when she suddenly kissed his cheek 'that was the first time I've ever been kissed' he thought

@Sweetone

Jace nodded as Azara named off the few things to describe his 'master'. He wasn't sure if he'd actually keep up with them, or even try looking for this Yuki person, but he knew it was best to at least know what he looked like if he did happen across him. It wasn't likely, however.

Jace huffed and relaxed against the tree again, his light brown eyes closing though he wasn't asleep.

Daniel reaver]atrio nervously walked twoard the school grounds 'I hope she goes here' he thought as he walked thinking back to when she suddenly kissed his cheek 'that was the first time I've ever been kissed' he thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Once they were on school grounds she brought her wings out but kept the normal clothes on. She hoped he wouldnt mind that she was an archangel.

y0k9o said:
Zomo got up and walked out locking his dorm and walked past Yuki's dorm humming and took off his headphones and took some quarters out his pocket and took a few steps to the snack machine and got two bags of penauts then a Pepsi can and opened it sitting in the hallway and sipped his Pepsi slowly
@ChubbyPenguin
Azara lifted his head when he heard movement in the hall. His yellow eyes narrowed for a moment as he stood and snuck next to the open door, peeking his head out over the edge to see the source.

Atrio looked at her suprised when her wings came out "s-so your not a normal girl" he said a little louder that usual before looking down embarased 'sweet now you can show her Atrio......show her what we can do' nightmare thought into his head saying the last part in a sinister voice

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked at her question, soon replying♅...
“ Why of course, I'd like to get to know you better~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity giggled. "Oh, there isn't much to know about me. I have been in Oblivion for the last 100 years or so." She sighed. "My brother thought I needed a time out." She chuckled.

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked at her suprised when her wings came out "s-so your not a normal girl" he said a little louder that usual before looking down embarased 'sweet now you can show her Atrio......show her what we can do' nightmare thought into his head saying the last part in a wicked voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"no im an archangel I hope you dont mind" she said to him

Zomo noticed Azara and smiled "Hey, how are ya¿?" He offered him the other bag of peanuts and finished his Pepsi then tossed it into the trash. "Your Azara right¿? Names Zomo Kid, but you can call me Cobra" chuckling he moved his tail to the left then stood up looking at him

@ChubbyPenguin

Sweetone said:
"no im an archangel I hope you dont mind" she said to him
Atrio shook his head slightly "I don't mind it's just how can you show your self in public with all these people around" he said as he nervously looked around for some one that would be staring but saw none

@Sweetone

Roman said:
Han blinked, "Not at all. Hopefully you learn to control it though. I can't make out with a wolf." He said chuckling. He stood up and walked over to Dylan, "Do you know someone who knows about this werewolf stuff? Because I don't."
@Sixxx
" if i could find a pack or the wolf that bit Chris , i could figure it out maybe some good ol reasearch will do the trick you know ?" she sighs puting her head against him " oh god it hurts so bad"

Daniel reaver]Atrio shook his head slightly "I don't mind ITA just how can you show your self in public with all these people around" he said as he nervously looked around for some one that would be staring but saw none [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"we are on school grounds so to others we look normal like we are practicing a play or I heard the school has a wall that makes us look normal to people" she said to him

y0k9o said:
Zomo noticed Azara and smiled "Hey, how are ya¿?" He offered him the other bag of peanuts and finished his Pepsi then tossed it into the trash. "Your Azara right¿? Names Zomo Kid, but you can call me Cobra" chuckling he moved his tail to the left then stood up looking at him
@ChubbyPenguin
Azara stood up straight, one of his brows raising," Nice to meet you Cobra....." He declined the offer of peanuts with a smile," Mind if I ask how you knew my name?" Curious, he didn't recall meeting cobra before.

Sweetone said:
"we are on school grounds so to others we look normal like we are practicing a play or I heard the school has a wall that makes us look normal to people" she said to him
"O-oh" he said softly as he thought of his powers and frowned "that's good at least" he said softly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back