• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira fell into a deep sleep and slightly nibbled on ansoms neck while sleeping As her strength slightly started to come back to her

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Atrio fell to his knees while still holding onto ruthy as the blackness on Atrio started to subside from him as the shadows started to turn back to normal [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy used all her energy to pull him out of the nightmare which would soon cause trouble for her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira fell into a deep sleep and slightly nibbled on ansoms neck while sleeping As her strength slightly started to come back to her
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled as Shira nibbled on his neck. What is she doing, exactly? He shrugged his shoulders and decided not to do anything about it. If it makes her happy....

All the shadows went back to normal as the blackness left atrios body while his voice and eyes turned normal before he staggered to his feet while still holding onto ruthy tightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Al shortly woke up and looked around he remembered what happened and headed to Ansom's door and peeked through the crack of the door and turned wide eyed from what he saw as he spoke quietly "My-My god no..." A tear slid down his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]All the shadows went back to normal as the blackness left atrios body while his voice and eyes turned normal before he staggered to his feet while still holding onto ruthy tightly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom summoned a mirror and looked at his neck before laughing. I have not had one of those in awhile. He smiled and snuggled up with Shira before falling asleep.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]All the shadows went back to normal as the blackness left atrios body while his voice and eyes turned normal before he staggered to his feet while still holding onto ruthy tightly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy blacked out and collasped to the floor as her breathing was slower then it was supposed to be, she knew this would happen when she used all her energy to pull him out.

Atrio looked down at ruthy in horror then got on his knees and picked her up "ruthy ruthy!" He said with fear in his voice as he slowly stood up and carried her to Her bed "please be ok please be ok" he said softly as he layed her down then sat down on the floor next to her bed and held his head in his hands

@Sweetone

Shira slept deeply through the early morning and through what happened that night and wouldn't wake up when ansom did she was to weak so her mind wouldnt alow her to wake until she was strong enough again

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio looked down at ruthy in horror then got on his knees and picked her up "ruthy ruthy!" He said with fear in his voice as he slowly stood up and carried her to Her bed "please be ok please be ok" he said softly as he layed her down then sat down on the floor next to her bed and held his head in his hands
@sweeetone

[/QUOTE]
@AsongOfIceandFire

Ruthy and Atrio soon appeared in Oblivion where Aerobus soon would there to find ruthy in a bad state and atrio by her side.

Ansom woke up and saw Al standing in his room. His gazed turned towards the broken door. "Dude. Knock." He snapped his fingers, fixing the door and sending Al to the top of the school. He turned towards Shira. "Still too weak?" He mumbked.

@Daniel reaver

Atrio sat there by ruthy with his hands to his head 'aww come on Atrio don't be mad at me' nightmare said into his mind as Atrio screamed back at him in his mind for doing that as he slowly got up and stared down at ruthy with hate for himself in his eyes

@Sweetone

Sweetone said:
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ruthy and Atrio soon appeared in Oblivion where Aerobus soon would there to find ruthy in a bad state and atrio by her side.
Aerobus felt a disturbance in Oblivion so he appeared there, noticing Ruthy and another male. "What are you doing here? Have you ceased to exist?"

Al looked around and realised where he was before creating a giant golden fire orb and sending it at the dorms as he yelled loudly in anger "YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

Daniel reaver]"You need to help her" Atrio said frantacly as he watched her "please help her I never wanted this to happen" he said with fear in his voice @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
(You skipped Ansom's reply D:)

Aerobus walked over to Ruthy and the male and nodded. "Yep. This looks like a you problem." He pointed at the two.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(You skipped Ansom's reply D:)
Aerobus walked over to Ruthy and the male and nodded. "Yep. This looks like a you problem." He pointed at the two.
(And you skipped mine xD )

(I said she wouldn't wake up for anything) Shira just nuzzled closer to ansom weakly as she slept

@shortyshot8 @AsongOfIceandFire

"Please help her I didn't want this" he said as a tear came to his eye "I didn't want to hurt any one" he said softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio blushed and nervously started to do what the man said then covering his eyes when he finished "t-th-there" he said nervously

@AsongOfIceandFire

A tear came to Al's eye as he headed to Shira's dorm and sat on her couch and spoke to himself "There's no way this is real I'm going to wake up and she's going to be right next to me!" He said as he fell into a deep sleep almost like a coma (I'm going to bed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back