• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed more then slowly layed down behind ruthy "then I could have put you into a nightmare state forever" he said quietly as he remembered the event
@shortyshot8 @AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "I haven't made a girl moan in a long time." He laughed. Han walked through the door, took one look at the two, and headed straight towards his room, shutting the door. Ansom continued to kiss and lick her neck.

Daniel reaver]Atrios just frowned and kinda conformed to the way ruthy was laying so he could be closer to her "I would hope so" he said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and curled up close to him and layed her hand on his chest as they laid there.

Shira just layed there and moaned more in her sleep as he kissed her neck while she held onto him tightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio blushed slightly and hesitantly put his Arms around ruthy "so you aren't afraid that it will happen again" he asked softly

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just layed there and moaned more in her sleep as he kissed her neck while she held onto him tightly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom trailed his kissed up her neck and across her jaw before stopping. Woah there, Ansom. Do not get ahead of yourself. He sighed and stared at the ceiling.

Trix walked through the halls of the school eyes shifting around nervously. She didn't know why she was still there, normally she had gone home by now. Maybe for once she actually wanted to be around others? She chuckled slightly at the thought grinning looking forward once more arms crossed across her chest muttering silently "That's absurd." Besides not like anyone would notice her anyways.

Daniel reaver]Shira maimed more then nuzzled his collar bone again a little harder than last time as she slept @AsongOfIceandFire [/QUOTE] Ansom chuckled to himself. "She sure does sleep a lot." He shook his head. "Any guy could take advantage of her whenever she is asleep. Good thing I am not just any guy." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed as he looked into her eyes for a sec before quickly kissing her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She kissed him back and closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

Pick up tomorrow?)

Clover sighs and walks over to a tree that has not fallen over. He looks up and smiles "this seems like a good spot!" He sits down up against the tree "There... Now I can relax."

(By the school courtyard.)

(Ok Night)

Atrio smiled slightly before frowning and leting her sleep on him "nightmare of you do that again I swear to god I'll kill both of us" he said softly so he didn't wake ruthy 'you'll never be able to stop me Atrio we are you im not different im you' he said into atrios mind

@AsongOfIceandFire

Trix walked outside shoving her hands in the pockets of her baggy black hoody looking around. It was a little windy so her hair kept getting in her face making her narrow her eyes in annoyance. She began walking towards the courtyard muttering random stuff to herself under her breath. She noticed the guy sitting under the tree and figured she might as well say hello. She walked over and looked down at him "you lok comfy..." her eyes glittered slightly.

@Slaxt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok Night)
Atrio smiled slightly before frowning and leting her sleep on him "nightmare of you do that again I swear to god I'll kill both of us" he said softly so he didn't wake ruthy 'you'll never be able to stop me Atrio we are you im not different im you' he said into atrios mind

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Damn, that tickles." He laughed and looked at her....really looked at her. Wow. She is quite cute. A succubus? Interesting. What is with her and Al. Are they lovers? He sighed. Probably....

Clover looks up at Trix and smiles "I am comfy..." He scoots over and pats next to him. "Would you like to sit?"

@trix

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just nibbled on his collar bone before starting to lick up and down his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shuddered. "God.....not you Clover......this girl really is something....." He laughed and shook his head. "A handful."

Slaxt said:
Clover looks up at Trix and smiles "I am comfy..." He scoots over and pats next to him. "Would you like to sit?"
Trix blinked curiously but grinned shrugging "Eh why not..." she put her back against the tree and slid down gently. She didn't realize how long it had been since she sat down today. She didn't even notice the slightly sigh she let out when her hands touched the ground. She looked at Clover red eyes glittering "So what're you doing out here all alone?" She didn't know why she was so outgoing right now but she figured she might as well roll with it, besides this guy didn't seem too scary.

@Slaxt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira continued for a while befor going still again and acting hoe a normal person would when they sleep
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed in relief. "Alright...." He smiled and wrapped his arm around her again. "Maybe I can get some sleep." He chuckled and closed his eyes.

trix said:
Trix blinked curiously but grinned shrugging "Eh why not..." she put her back against the tree and slid down gently. She didn't realize how long it had been since she sat down today. She didn't even notice the slightly sigh she let out when her hands touched the ground. She looked at Clover red eyes glittering "So what're you doing out here all alone?" She didn't know why she was so outgoing right now but she figured she might as well roll with it, besides this guy didn't seem too scary.
@Slaxt
Clover smiles "You know just... Cooling off." He pointed at the fallen trees next to them. "I did that." He chuckles softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nuzzled his chest in her sleep and slept normaly for a little while
(I'm gonna callin guys night)

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Aight)

Ansom's breath steadily slowed before it became shallow. His head was filled with dreams of chaos and.....a succubus. He fell into a deep sleep.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "You know just... Cooling off." He pointed at the fallen trees next to them. "I did that." He chuckles softly.
Trix raised a brow at him her red hair blowing a bit "Any particular reason why?" she wasn't really in the loop with stuff going on around here since not many people talked to her. She tucked some of her blowing hair behind one of her horns. She then realized she hadn't introduced herself "I'm Trix by the way..." she looked forward avoiding eye contact as she introduced herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back