• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and continued walking, soon reaching the doors to McDonalds. He replied as he opened the door for both himself and Serenity♅...
“ If only I had known, I'd have been there in a heartbeat~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Zero was sitting against a wall nearby, texting on a black phone. "Eh... I should probably be working, but it's far too entertaining watching Akira flirt with lesser beings." He laughed, eating a bag of Doritos chips. "Want some?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and continued walking, soon reaching the doors to McDonalds. He replied as he opened the door for both himself and Serenity♅...
“ If only I had known, I'd have been there in a heartbeat~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity nodded. "It is fine." She smiled and looked around the place in awe. "It looks so good." She said, mesmerized. She giggled and stared at the menu and all of its pictures.

((Anyone free? ;- ;) )

((@AsongOfIceandFire also I tried to interact with your ccharacter earlier, but if he's busy its fine ;7;))

Al continued to sleep as the creature appeared again "You really are an idiot you brat! Al looked at the creature "What are you talking about!?" The creature laughed "You really don't know huh you brat!?" Al was getting annoyed "Just tell me already!!" The creature laughed again before showing an image of Shira and Ansom Al looked at it curiously "Who are those people?" The creature looked surprised "Don't tell me!!......."

shortyshot8 said:
Al continued to sleep as the creature appeared again "You really are an idiot you brat! Al looked at the creature "What are you talking about!?" The creature laughed "You really don't know huh you brat!?" Al was getting annoyed "Just tell me already!!" The creature laughed again before showing an image of Shira and Ansom Al looked at it curiously "Who are those people?" The creature looked surprised "Don't tell me!!......."
(Hey...I am about to go to school, so please do not interact with Shira and Ansom until I get back :D . Also, @Nonalaka I missed you post but Ansom is asleep....)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Hey...I am about to go to school, so please do not interact with Shira and Ansom until I get back :D . Also, @Nonalaka I missed you post but Ansom is asleep....)
(I won't plus Al is in a almost endless sleep)

trix said:
Trix chuckled "Hey still longer than me! Do you stay in the dorms or do you have a place?" she couldn't imagine living in the dorms, she liked having her own place, not having to worry about being disturbed. When he rested his head on her shoulder she jumped slightly her cheeks flushing not expecting it, she wasn't adjusted to human contact. She took a breath and forced herself to relax sneaking a glance at him wondering what was running through his head. Wasn't he afraid she was gonna like...manipulate him or something? Not that she would even think of doing that, unless of course someone deserved it. She looked back up at the sky and blinked "Oh? Only sometimes?" she figured it would be pretty fun if she had some friends.
(Ok night! I'll ttyt :D good luck on your finals!)
Clover smiles "Well I stay in the dorms. What about you?" He pokes her cheek out of boredom.

After all this time Falim finally opened her eyes to see William sitting next to her William looked at her before hugging her and speaking through tears "You idiot you know better than anyone how strong Al's bloodlust is!" Falim looked shocked realising Al did this to her and spoke "Te-Tell me is Al still alive?" William smiled "Of course he is!"

Roman said:
Han took the guitar and played a bit, "I still got it. And thanks Dylan. It just isn't as beautiful as you." He said smiling.

Kio put a hand on Han's shoulder, "Are you coming back to the band?" He asked.

Han looked at Dylan and wanted to see she had to say.

@Sixxx
Dylan looked at him unsure " what .... What about Ally " dylan sighed it wasnt her responsibility to take care of her she didnt want him to go but didnt want to stop him " its your choice Han . Not mine." she turned on her heel and walked into the bedroom with a sigh

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Aight)
Ansom's breath steadily slowed before it became shallow. His head was filled with dreams of chaos and.....a succubus. He fell into a deep sleep.
Shira slightly woke up a while later and looked around then smiled up at ansom thinking it was Al

@AsongOfIceandFire SER\]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira slightly woke up a while later and looked around then smiled up at ansom thinking it was Al

[/QUOTE]
(Dis aint cool xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Lol hey she thinks it's al)

[/QUOTE]
( xD Ya I know when's she gonna snap out of it?)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity nodded. "It is fine." She smiled and looked around the place in awe. "It looks so good." She said, mesmerized. She giggled and stared at the menu and all of its pictures.
((Zero is sitting on a wall nearby. He just called serenity a lesser being. Just saying.))

"Well, since Zero is gone, do you want to play anything?" Eve asks Esh as she leads her to her room. "Umm...how about this one?" Esh asks as she pulls out a board game called 'Life'. Eve nodded and they started to set it up and play. @PixelScoreMC

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I'm at least two centuries old." Madoka answered. "I can't give an exact age, because I kinda stopped counting after 150..." He said, smiling softly. "As for why vampires are feared...Id say its because others should fear us. Our nature is to devour, and my kind has a tendency to...enjoy themselves a bit too much. " Madoka takes a deep breath, inhaling Mariko's scent.

@Nonalaka

Kio smiled, "This was all gonna be on campus and stuff. Ya know like the gigs and whatnot." He said looking toward the area where the bedroom was.

Han thought for a second, "I think I may have too many responsiblities, to be in a band again." Han said turning around to go in his bedroom. "Dylan. I'm not gonna go, but I am keeping my guitar." Han said smiling.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Idk xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Well you're the only person I can think of to snap me out of it)

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "Well I stay in the dorms. What about you?" He pokes her cheek out of boredom.
Trix looks thoughtful for a moment then looked up at the sky "I hve my own place, its small but its enough for me" she shrugged her one shoulder slightly. When he poked her cheek she raised an eyebrow at him and stuck her tongue out at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok Night)
Atrio smiled slightly before frowning and leting her sleep on him "nightmare of you do that again I swear to god I'll kill both of us" he said softly so he didn't wake ruthy 'you'll never be able to stop me Atrio we are you im not different im you' he said into atrios mind

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy woke up in his arms and smiled at his cute face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back