• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
trix said:
Trix raised a brow at him her red hair blowing a bit "Any particular reason why?" she wasn't really in the loop with stuff going on around here since not many people talked to her. She tucked some of her blowing hair behind one of her horns. She then realized she hadn't introduced herself "I'm Trix by the way..." she looked forward avoiding eye contact as she introduced herself.
Clover shrugs "A guy beat the crap out of a girl and I got mad..." He looks at trix as she introduces herself and smiles "Well nice to meet you trix... I'm Clover the God of Luck."

Slaxt said:
Clover shrugs "A guy beat the crap out of a girl and I got mad..." He looks at trix and smiles "Well nice to meet you trix... I'm Clover the God of Luck."
Trix' eyes blazed for a moment with anger, she liked messing with people but beating someone up, that just wasn't right. She huffed "I would've but him down rather than the trees" she chuckled then looked at the trees "Well i'd say u did a pretty good job, should make a fire" she tilted her head to the side grinning at him. She bit her lip slightly looking off to the other side "I'm a succubus," she looked at him eyes glittering "But don't worry i ain't a threat" she grinned. She then kinda had a confused look on her face for a moment pondering why she said that, she just met this person, typically she wouldn't say two words to a new person. Her tail was wrapped around her waist like a belt, she didn't like it, it bothered her when it was windy.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity giggled. "Oh, there isn't much to know about me. I have been in Oblivion for the last 100 years or so." She sighed. "My brother thought I needed a time out." She chuckled.
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied, placing his head on Serenity's gently♅...

“ That seems a bit extreme~ ”

trix said:
Trix' eyes blazed for a moment with anger, she liked messing with people but beating someone up, that just wasn't right. She huffed "I would've but him down rather than the trees" she chuckled then looked at the trees "Well i'd say u did a pretty good job, should make a fire" she tilted her head to the side grinning at him. She bit her lip slightly looking off to the other side "I'm a succubus," she looked at him eyes glittering "But don't worry i ain't a threat" she grinned. She then kinda had a confused look on her face for a moment pondering why she said that, she just met this person, typically she wouldn't say two words to a new person. Her tail was wrapped around her waist like a belt, she didn't like it, it bothered her when it was windy.
Clover chuckles "Yeah... I let someone else deal with him." He smiles "A succubus Huh?... That's pretty cool."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied, placing his head on Serenity's gently♅...
“ That seems a bit extreme~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah....my brother was always....extreme." Serenity sighed as she remembered her time in the 'Timeout'.

~"Hello?" Serenity looked around. "Is anybody there?" The place was just a blank, barren, landscape. It was much like a desert but in gray-scale."Oh, god." She put a hand to her stomach. Ansom hadn't fed her for two days and now she was starving. "Where to get some food." She groaned and began to walk, only to find that she was walking in a constant loop. Stuck. A choked sob escaped her lips. "Why, Ansom? Why? Please let me out." She pleaded out loud, but there was no one around to hear.~

She shook the memories away. "It wasn't so bad." She smiled.

Trix rested her head back against the tree looking up at the sky "Good, i mean i'm not one to defend people but that's just plain cruel." She flicked her bangs out of her eyes slightly and rolled her eyes sarcastically "Oh yea...totally. Apart from the rep it comes with, yea i guess it's alright" she grinned revealing the tip of one of her fangs. She smelt rain on the air and wondered if it would storm.

@Slaxt

trix said:
Trix rested her head back against the tree looking up at the sky "Good, i mean i'm not one to defend people but that's just plain cruel." She flicked her bangs out of her eyes slightly and rolled her eyes sarcastically "Oh yea...totally. Apart from the rep it comes with, yea i guess it's alright" she grinned revealing the tip of one of her fangs. She smelt rain on the air and wondered if it would storm.
@Slaxt
Clover frowns "It is cruel... Sometimes I wonder what's going through people's minds...." He sighs and rests his head on the tree. "So you a new student?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Yeah....my brother was always....extreme." Serenity sighed as she remembered her time in the 'Timeout'.
~"Hello?" Serenity looked around. "Is anybody there?" The place was just a blank, barren, landscape. It was much like a desert but in gray-scale."Oh, god." She put a hand to her stomach. Ansom hadn't fed her for two days and now she was starving. "Where to get some food." She groaned and began to walk, only to find that she was walking in a constant loop. Stuck. A choked sob escaped her lips. "Why, Ansom? Why? Please let me out." She pleaded out loud, but there was no one around to hear.~

She shook the memories away. "It wasn't so bad." She smiled.
...♅Akira sighed and looked at the ground, sighing. He spoke quietly, slowly looking at Serenity♅...

“ I can.. see your memories.. ”

Slaxt said:
Clover frowns "It is cruel... Sometimes I wonder what's going through people's minds...." He sighs and rests his head on the tree. "So you a new student?"
Trix had to bite her lip to stop herself from making a sassy mark about what COULD be going through some peoples minds. She played with the hem of her dark purple pleated skirt as she watched dark clouds begin to roll over the horizon. She was half zoned out when Clover asked her the question but she pulled herself back and looked at him "Yea i just got here today actually..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and looked at the ground, sighing. He spoke quietly, slowly looking at Serenity♅...

“ I can.. see your memories.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity gasped. "You ca-" She sighed. "Oh yeah. Of course you can." She chuckled. "Well, do not worry about it. It is in the past. Ansom is still my brother and I can tell that he is warming up to me." She smiled and patted Akira on the arm. "Seriously, I am fine."

Clover frowns, noticing it's about to rain "Well... Luckily the rain won't touch us." He chuckles and turns to trix "You did? Cool. How are you liking this school?"

@trix

Last edited by a moderator:
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity gasped. "You ca-" She sighed. "Oh yeah. Of course you can." She chuckled. "Well, do not worry about it. It is in the past. Ansom is still my brother and I can tell that he is warming up to me." She smiled and patted Akira on the arm. "Seriously, I am fine."
...♅Akira looked at the ground. He replied, looking back up at Serenity and smiling at her reassurance♅...

“ As long as you're okay, I can let it go. Don't worry, I don't intend to see your memories any more, as it's intrusive. All I can say is at least you didn't have someone hunting you down twenty four seven.. ”

...♅Akira laughed as he rubbed the back of his head♅...

Slaxt said:
Clover frowns, noticing it's about to rain "Well... Luckily the rain won't touch us." He chuckles and turns to trix "You did? Cool. How are you liking this school?"
Trix blinked curiously at his comment looking at the clouds then back at him confusion apparent in her voice "It won't?" She rested her head against the side of the tree still looking at him, she shrugged slightly "It's nice, i haven't really done much... I live a block away so i just came here and mapped my way around mostly...wandered aimlessly. Got lost. All that fun stuff" she smiled nervously.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the ground. He replied, looking back up at Serenity and smiling at her reassurance♅...
“ As long as you're okay, I can let it go. At least you didn't have someone hunting you down twenty four seven.. ”

...♅Akira laughed as he rubbed the back of his head♅...

[/QUOTE]
"I had hunger hunting me down...." Serenity wiped away a tear before smiling. "Anyways, I can see the McDonalds." She pointed at the building and sniffed. "I can smell the food." She giggled.

(If I do not reply, I fell asleep xD . 1:30 AM over here :I )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I had hunger hunting me down...." Serenity wiped away a tear before smiling. "Anyways, I can see the McDonalds." She pointed at the building and sniffed. "I can smell the food." She giggled.
(If I do not reply, I fell asleep xD . 1:30 AM over here :I )
...♅Akira smiled as he continued walking, soon looking at the building. He soon began walking quicker, excited at the sight. He spoke as he looked at Serenity, his smile remaining♅...

“ Hunger won't be hunting you down ever again, my sweet~♪ ”

tumblr_inline_nnn7sxlF6l1ryvw12_500_zpsbed3vwag.png

Clover snaps, using his power to make sure the rain doesn't touch them. "Yep it won't." He chuckles "So getting lost is fun?"

@trix

Slaxt said:
Clover snaps, using his power to make sure the rain doesn't touch them. "Yep it won't." He chuckles "So getting lost is fun?"
@trix
Trix blinked in amazement "cool..." her voice was soft. She chuckled and put her hands behind her head, running her finger tips over one of her horns, you would think they would be cool to the touch but they were actually warm. She looked side long at him "So how long have you been here?" she watched as the clouds drew closer, but the rain didn't touch them, simply surrounded them, the sound of it relaxed Trix.

trix said:
Trix blinked in amazement "cool..." her voice was soft. She chuckled and put her hands behind her head, running her finger tips over one of her horns, you would think they would be cool to the touch but they were actually warm. She looked side long at him "So how long have you been here?" she watched as the clouds drew closer, but the rain didn't touch them, simply surrounded them, the sound of it relaxed Trix.
Clover looks up to think for a moment before answering "A few days... I think" he shrugs "Not long though." He sighs and rests his head on her shoulder "Being here at the school is pretty fun... Sometimes.."

(Going to sleep I have finals tomorrow. Night!)

Slaxt said:
Clover looks up to think for a moment before answering "A few days... I think" he shrugs "Not long though." He sighs and rests his head on her shoulder "Being here at the school is pretty fun... Sometimes.."
(Going to sleep I have finals tomorrow. Night!)
Trix chuckled "Hey still longer than me! Do you stay in the dorms or do you have a place?" she couldn't imagine living in the dorms, she liked having her own place, not having to worry about being disturbed. When he rested his head on her shoulder she jumped slightly her cheeks flushing not expecting it, she wasn't adjusted to human contact. She took a breath and forced herself to relax sneaking a glance at him wondering what was running through his head. Wasn't he afraid she was gonna like...manipulate him or something? Not that she would even think of doing that, unless of course someone deserved it. She looked back up at the sky and blinked "Oh? Only sometimes?" she figured it would be pretty fun if she had some friends.

(Ok night! I'll ttyt :D good luck on your finals!)

((Mornin all :'D))

Dakota woke up the next morning with a stretch and a yawn, she rubbed her eyes and got dressed pulling on a purple dress and pinning her hair, After some breakfast she looked around for Moriko for a bit, but she didn't seem to be around, which was sort of typical of her really, she'd think nothing if curling up to sleep in a tree if the weather was nice. She instead made her way to Ansom's dorm, knocking on the door and waiting for a reply. She half hoped he was around, she didn't really have anymore friends.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as he continued walking, soon looking at the building. He soon began walking quicker, excited at the sight. He spoke as he looked at Serenity, his smile remaining♅...
“ Hunger won't be hunting you down ever again, my sweet~♪ ”

tumblr_inline_nnn7sxlF6l1ryvw12_500_zpsbed3vwag.png

[/QUOTE]
Serenity giggled. "Well, okay then." She hugged Akira's. "Where were you when I was in Oblivion?" She asked before smiling. "I could've used a food truck."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity giggled. "Well, okay then." She hugged Akira's. "Where were you when I was in Oblivion?" She asked before smiling. "I could've used a food truck."
...♅Akira smirked and continued walking, soon reaching the doors to McDonalds. He replied as he opened the door for both himself and Serenity♅...

“ If only I had known, I'd have been there in a heartbeat~ ”

*Add and Himeragi are working at the cosplay coffee shop, Ciella is working at a filming studio as a stunt woman. Emiko and Suzano is in the dorm with Lumina*

That where my characters are so if you wanna interact with them, go ahead and tag me in it xD )))

[media]

[/media]
@AsongOfIceandFire

@shortyshot8

@Nonalaka

@WhoeverElseIDidntTag

Edward ran down the sidewalk as fast as he could, keeping his eyes glued to his watch. Oh, if only he had set his alarm correctly! Then he wouldn't have been in such a mess.. and now it was raining. Despite this less-than great welcome to the school, Edward still tried to stay optimistic. He'd be attending a "magical highschool" today, and wanted to make a good impression.

Nearing the entrance, he turned the corner enter the campus, slowing down to a walk as he stopped to look at the building, shielding himself from the rain from underma tree. That worried expression his face turned into a slight grin, as he observed his surroundings. Now all he had to do was find the dorms... he knew he'd have to get one assigned to him first, but he'd like to see what they were like first... taking some time to get help, and introduce himself, he noticed Trix and Clover talking with each other. With a skip in his step, he meandered over to the two, hoping he wouldn't come off as a nuisance.

"Pardon me, but I'm a new student here.. is it possible for one of you to direct me to where the dorms are? It'd be much appreciated."

(if there's any mistake here, just let know so I can correct myself!)

@trix @Slaxt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back