• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Noah nodded some and smiled a bit "Yeah I think that would be great. Here you stay for just a few minutes while I get him a bottle of water, he'll definitely need it for the itching." He murmured softly

She nodded and sat with him for a minute. “You be good for daddy okay? It’s only gonna be another few days then you can go home okay?” She murmured, kissing his head. “I love you, if you want to talk to me just ask daddy to call okay?” She murmured, smiling at him some and only leaving once Noah got back, driving straight to pick up Eden and smiled as nick let her out. “Hey baby! You wanna have a girls night?” She asked her.

Eden was surprised to see her mom picking her up but nodded and got her things together. As they got in the car she sat quietly before finally speaking as they were pulling out of the drive way "Are you and dad getting divorced? He said no, but theres a video of you two fighting online....and everyone is saying you're getting divorced ans its been coming for years...." she said quietly

Carmen ended up hitting the brakes and turning to face her. “I… what? Oh Eden…. Right, we’re gonna go home so I can get some fresh clothes then you and me are gonna go get dinner and talk okay? Cause I gotta set some things out straight for you.” She told her seriously. “But to stop you worrying, no. No divorce is happening. Not now, not ever.” She promised her. “Look at me, I will explain okay? Just let me get cleaned up.” She told her.

Eden gave a small nod "Okay Momma.." she whispered before leaning her head against the window. Once they were at dinner she sighed softly "So whats been happening? Because you've been yelling at Dad a lot lately...."

She frowned and sighed quietly. “I know I’ve been short tempered. I’m sorry baby, it’s not anyone’s fault okay? There’s just been a lot to be stressed about. But your father and I have gone through too much to throw in the towel over a few rough weeks.” She told her. “I was hoping you wouldn’t have to deal with the social media stuff til you were much older but as you well know, your father is adored. By many. And unfortunately… there’s a lot of people out there who feel entitled to him.” She explained, pausing when the waiter came to grab their order then looked back at her. “I don’t know why, maybe it’s because I’ve always been there from the beginning but people do not like that he has chosen a life with me. I’ve had it told to me every which way for years.” She explained. “But I didn’t want your father worrying about all that so I never said anything.” She told hee. “But it’s got too much… but Eden look at me, I love your dad so very very much and I know he feels the same with me. We aren’t perfect, either of us but we make things work okay? And sometimes we go through rough patches, that’s very normal okay?” She murmured, watching her

Eden nodded some and gave a small smile "Why are people so weird? They don't that to Aunt Nadine or Aunt Sarah." She murmured before sipping at her drink.

She sighed and shook her head. “People are strange baby.” She told her. “But if anyone talks to you when you go back to school about it then you just gotta tell them that social media doesn’t give the whole story.” She told her. “You gonna come with me to see your brother tomorrow? He’s up and asking about you.” She told her.

Eden nodded and smiled a bit "Yeah I'll go see him, is he doing okay? How is his heart?" She asked her. Her brother got on her nerves a lot of the time, but she still loved and adored him.

She smiled and nodded “he’s doing okay, they think he should be home in a week… this isn’t the only time he’s gonna have problems but it should be a few years now before he has to have any other major treatment.” She told her.

Eden smiled a bit and nodded "How is Dad? Is he okay?" She asked softly thinking it was odd that he only texted her and didn't call her.

She sighed a little. “Hea fine he’s just been incredibly stressed. I know dad seems like he never worries about anything but he really does stress baby and he’s gotta work on calming down to make sure he stays healthy as possible.” She told her. “Do you need anything for school coming up soon?”

She nodded and smiled at her, just watching her. “You know how proud I am of you baby? I remember a very stubborn little girl who didn’t want to ever go back to school ever again and you’ve really been brave and stuck with it.” She told her happily. “Do you want to go get your nails done tomorrow after we see your brother?” She asked her, wanting to make sure Eden got as much girl time as she needed before she went back to school.

Eden smiled widely and nodded "Yeah! You think I coild get a design?" She asked hopefully. They hasn't let her get fake nails just yet, but Carmen had been more open lately to letting her get simple designs.

She nodded and smiled. “Yeah sure, you know what you’d like?” She asked her, pulling her phone out to book it for them. “Now Keaton might want me overnight tomorrow but you will have me all day. I just need him as relaxed as possible so that he doesn’t end up having a meltdown and pulling on stitches or anything.” She explained to her, seeing her phone ring with Noah’s number and picked it up. “Everything okay? … oh yeah she’s right here, here…. Dad wants to talk to you.” She smiked and handed Eden the phone.

Eden took it quickly and smiled. “Hi dad. Did you see the funny videos I sent you?” She asked him. “Mom said we’re coming down there tomorrow but then she says I can get my nails done.” She told him happily.

Noah smiled some and gave a small chuckle "Yeah I did see them, they made me laugh for sure." He said softly before glancing at Keaton as he squirmed in his sleep "Your brother is excited to see you, so you gotta make sure to give him cuddles. Oh yeah nails done huh? That sounds like it'll be fun."

She sighed a little and frowned. “I dunno about giving him cuddles. I don’t like that.” She told him, chatting to him until their food arrived and she hung up.

Carmen got them home later that evening and got ready for bed with her, hugging her tightly for a minute and sighed. “God you’re gonna be taller than me by this time next year I think.” She sighed. “Get some sleep baby okay? Maybe we can grab breakfast on the way and take some for your dad and brother.” She suggested, going to hee own room to get some sleep.

Noah looked over at the door and smiled widely seeing Eden and Carmen come through "Hey guys, how are you doing?" He asked happily chuckling as Keaton got super excited seeing them

Carmen wandered in and sat down on one of the chairs, handing Noah the bag of food she’d picked up for him, just watching the kids chatting with each other while she leaned back, eventually feeling a hand on her back and glanced up at Noah. “Not here. Don’t want them hearing and worrying.” She mumbled, reaching up to give his hand a squeeze.

Noah gave a small nod and continued to rub her back "Alright, she doing okay?" He asked quietly smiling as Keaton settled with holding Eden's head when she said no cuddles at the moment.

She nodded “Said this morning she was just feeling sensory, changed outfits three times until she was comfy.” She mumbled, leaning into Noah’s side a little. “We uh, well I’ll tell you later, we just had a long talk yesterday.” She explained

Noah gave a small nod and sighed softly "Alright, hopefully she has a good rest of the day. You think she'll be okay for getting her nails done?" He asked quietly

She nodded and smiled, taking a photo of the kids and rest her head on his shoulder. “I think so. She just doesn’t like the filing but Anna’s good with her…. I can’t wait to be in our own bed for cuddles again.” She smiled tiredly at him.

Noah nodded and smiled a bit "You and me both, I miss my pillow." He said with a small chuckle "Are the cats doing good?" He asked her before yawning "That couch is awful by the way, I couldn't even get into the feetle position."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back