• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

2436171-6925160508-funny-gifs-bubble-buddies.gif%253Fw%253D400

Ah well then, HAVE AT THE!!!

lsNL3HF.gif

The Japanese are hilarious.

Three pics which describe Nyr's feelings when seeing that baby.

8a3.gif

--------------------------------------------

31C9CE1BFD482FA4E524E9FC64AC2B98D4BCCD6D

----------------------------------------------

God+mr+rogers+was+such+a+genuinely+good+guy+i+_4586c63103d06be490b4828723c7bda0.png

No worries, I was almost kept in hospital this morning, so I'll be a little sporadic today too. I may have to go back, let's hope I don't.

SilverFlight said:
No worries, I was almost kept in hospital this morning, so I'll be a little sporadic today too. I may have to go back, let's hope I don't.
Would this have anything to do with the bees your researching? I know it may be against company policy, but we rp, we are family. So please let us know if there's a killer bee infestation we need to watch out for?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

andujarprime said:
Would this have anything to do with the bees your researching? I know it may be against company policy, but we rp, we are family. So please let us know if there's a killer bee infestation we need to watch out for?
My bees would never! They are docile, gentle, innocent creatures. I've lost count of how many times I deserved to get stung and they never did, I gave them every reason to. *Pro bee rant for 5 hours* ...yeah...not them.

Besides, you all are running out of bees aren't you?

Metaphysics said:
Hi, sorry, been busy a LOT these days...
No worries, want a catch up?

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight You're okay though, right? >.>
For now, I think I'll be ok. I have meds xD

Its an old anxiety condition that decided to throw my heart into an extreme arrhythmia when I woke up this morning. 4 hours in hospital and they threatened to keep me overnight and then, poof. Gone. No trace of anything. I'll be going in for tests next week. Thank god health insurance is mandatory (and affordable) in this country or I'd be screwed.

tldr, I will live.

andujarprime said:
He livessss !!!!! This is good :) wishing u a speedy recovery
Thanks, I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't pretty scared when it was happening tho.

I didn't know I had such an extensive cuss vocabulary until now...

@SilverFlight Dang, well, at least you're feeling better now. I'd be terrified if that happened to me. And yeah, when you're in a lot of pain or really scared, you'd be surprised just how many cuss words and variations of cussing you can do in one sentence. xD

I was getting ready to say fak your bees I just got stung walking outside at work not even 5 minutes ago.....then I realized it was brown and yellow, not black. And another one of the buggers began circling me after I slapped it. I ran like a bich

andujarprime said:
I was getting ready to say fak your bees I just got stung walking outside at work not even 5 minutes ago.....then I realized it was brown and yellow, not black. And another one of the buggers began circling me after I slapped it. I ran like a bich
Wasps are bastards. Honey bees are wonderful. ^^

zCrookedz said:
Glad you hear your alright @SilverFlight Arrhythmia can be scary O.o .
I don't think I need to worry. And if I do, the hospital's literally 5 minutes walk. I took myself there this morning.

Metaphysics said:
Much obliged thanks
I think you missed wonderland entirely, so:

We are back at Branbern. Ashley has just had her baby and is in the infirmary with almost everyone (barring Luness and Kallin) either near the room or in it.

Kallin has some important information about the big main baddie that he hasn't been able to share yet and...Hel and Andujarprime are going to introduce the next arc very soon.

For now, its chill time back at Branbern.

@SilverFlight While Kallin may not be able to interact with Luness, I did give him the option to at least see her sprinting past him while he's in the gardens. ^^

@Bea Delaine Hey, don't sweat it. Just have Elena rush in to see the baby and all. She can still see the baby if anything.

@zCrookedz He got the first question, but she also asked if the baby would remember being born, but it kind of makes sense for everyone to forget about answering that once they hear the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back