• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@andujarprime Lol, no, she's just thinking logically in the moment and as a werecat, her size is naturally bigger than a normal lynx's body would be. I'd say it's safe for Luness to be the size of a small horse, not some clydesdale or something bigger. Like, she's bigger than a pony, but not as big as a clydesdale.

Well of course only logic and impending danger would drive luness to do something like that. I was just teasing xD that would he a site tho

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Haha, yeah, Luness is going to get plenty of crap from Kallin about it no doubt. xD Or anyone else who sees it happen lol.

andujarprime said:
Idk what Alex looks like, human or dragon. The pics don't work @Hel
Dragon:

iridescent_by_kovah-d6ya5ag-jpg.124476

Human:

28j9rv6-jpg.124477

Lioness075 said:
Haha, yeah, Luness is going to get plenty of crap from Kallin about it no doubt. xD Or anyone else who sees it happen lol.
I'll try to make him refrain from any snide remarks or comments like: "high ho silver!" and such. :P

andujarprime said:
xD I swear Malachai must seem like the only asshole right now lol
Oh, wait till Kallin gets there, we can have a party.

DawnAntalios said:
One does not simply leave Leo behind.
musg6.jpg

You forced my hand.

I'm watching that movie right now! (LOtR) Haha.

Also... I have no clue who to pick for this actor character challenge. All of the male actors I can think of are too old, too muscular and 'masculine' or both...

But, I can say I imagine Dante Basco for his voice, esp. in dragon form!

Maybe Orlando Bloom? I just don't know.

I was actually thinking of posting the rhino scene from ace ventura lol but idk how to post gift on my fone xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back