• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I was gonna say Malachai is still connected to Ashley and the baby, u know Guardian stuff. But he also just went through shyt lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I dunno. If we're talking about biggest guys, then Alexander should be the third with his dragon form, right?

Hmmmm, now i feel stupid. Yea your right @Lioness075, Malachi, Alexander, then Ward. Althought ive never been entirely sure how big Wards griffon form is. But this gives me a great idea for a prohject :3 that is if i can figure out how tall people are.

Well, Alexander is a pretty scrawny human, and small for a dragon, haha!

I just didn't know who else you'd be referring to who was a guy!

Ward, Malachi, and Leo are all different types of gardians. But then i relized with Lioness's help that Alexander is bigger than Leo who is the smallest (i think?). So technicaly Leo is in the top 4 biggest, bit not the top 3

zCrookedz said:
Ward, Malachi, and Leo are all different types of gardians. But then i relized with Lioness's help that Alexander is bigger than Leo who is the smallest (i think?). So technicaly Leo is in the top 4 biggest, bit not the top 3
Who's lioness?

I saw that, haha. Also... I always imagined Leo as bigger than Ward- minus the wingspan of course, for somereason.

Wow, someone really needs to make some kind of size-reference chart!

lol that was my idea. already started collecting images for (what i hope to be) a cool picture.

Lioness refers to @Lioness075

Meh cant keep my eyes open any longer. Talk to yall tomorrow. @DawnAntalios feel free to drag Leo along (or anybody for that matter) if i take to long to post.

Relax guys, she's not giving birth right away, she's just going into labor, so she may be in pain for a little while. Since it's her first, it might be some time before she actually gives birth.

This is true. She's in for a long labor.....unless someone gives her pineapples and oatmeal cookies, >_> or gives the baby a mental nudge to let her know that mommy is ready >_>

Lioness075 said:
@Shimakage Thunder ...Currently nobody is in the room with her actually lol. On the bright side, we can always have some servant happen to be in the hallway and hear Ashley's struggling. Then word could quickly spread to everyone so they'd know where to congregate and such.

Oh yeah, and I have drill tomorrow for the Nat. Guard. I may or may not be able to make any posts beyond early in the morning and then in the evening or late that night. I also have drill again on Sunday and then have family plans Sunday evening/night.
One of Leia's spirits is in the room...if its not too late.

zCrookedz said:
Hmmmm, now i feel stupid. Yea your right @Lioness075, Malachi, Alexander, then Ward. Althought ive never been entirely sure how big Wards griffon form is. But this gives me a great idea for a prohject :3 that is if i can figure out how tall people are.
I covered this before:

This big

977512da354063edc8b58b985014f4d0.jpg

Allright, I entered Kallin into that character competition. Let's see what happens.

SilverFlight said:
One of Leia's spirits is in the room...if its not too late.

I covered this before:

This big

977512da354063edc8b58b985014f4d0.jpg

Allright, I entered Kallin into that character competition. Let's see what happens.
Malachai dragon form as at least twice that size @zCrookedz

Just like Leo, if I'm taking too long to respond today, then just drag Luness along and make sure she doesn't get left behind. I'll hopefully be able to find time throughout the day to respond, but I can't guarantee anything. I'll make a post in a bit before I leave for drill. Maybe I'll make a few if someone is present to resond to me. ^^

@SilverFlight Hey, I'm heading to drill now. I have no idea if I'll be able to respond at all until I get back home this evening. Just drag Luness to the castle with Kallin and I'll rp with her later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back