• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Haha alright. I'm going to wait a bit to post and see if I am feeling better later. I just wanted to catch up.

[/QUOTE]
How are you feeling? I remember you had bad headaches?

I think its probably good we're taking a mini hiatus. People sound like they need one. Shall we pick this up on Monday?

I mean, if everyone wants to. I have no reason for a hiatus myself, but if everyone else needs one then sure. *shrugs*

Me and Hel are gonna introduce the next Arc once we get stuffs set. Probably tonight or tomorrow morning, till then I guess I would recommend a short times skip like a few hours or a few days where everyone is interacting more with Ashley and the baby.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I personally would push till tomorrow morning cuz I have some rl stuff to tend to and idk what how busy everyone is

I think we should do a bit of a time skip, I mean, we have a very fragile newborn now... I don't think it's very wise to bring the newborn along on this next arc!

We should all:

1.) Stop getting sick and having scary health issues!!

2.) Chill at Branburn for a bit

3.) Let the baby age at least a day or two??? Or a week?

4.) Make more lists

5.) BE HEALTHY!

Seriously though, I wish you all the best of health, and I hope everything gets better @SilverFlight!

I wouldn't mind us spending some time in Branbern for a bit. It seems that whenever we end an adventure, we're beginning another the next day. We seriously need to give all of our characters a break and we do need that baby to age a bit. I guess Ashley could have a sling made for her baby or like, have some 'baby seat' for her back so that the baby could be securely back there and Ashley could continue to fight from the back of the group to keep her baby safe.

Lol that would be awesome xD Ashley uses a bow? Cuz I can picture a toddler baby hanging out on her back passing her arrows xD

Yeah, I want to give the characters a break, but I'm really itching to start the next arch tonight or in the morning, also... :/

I can understand the excitement of wanting to start the next arc. I just feel like a few of the characters really need some character development time. Of course this is my own opinion, but I feel like Leia, Quincy, and Anya could use more character development. I would include Ethan in the list, but I don't know if he's around anymore. Maybe Kallin and Achyls a little, too. Course, I haven't been here since the beginning so I just don't know some of the characters as well as others might know them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I could use a break until tomorrow (even though it seems I've had one already.) I'm alright for now but a cold for me is like pneumonia. I look forward to regrouping. Maybe a week timeskip would be good for Ashley and the baby?

Lioness075 said:
I can understand the excitement of wanting to start the next arc. I just feel like a few of the characters really need some character development time. Of course this is my own opinion, but I feel like Leia, Quincy, and Anya could use more character development. I would include Ethan in the list, but I don't know if he's around anymore. Maybe Kallin and Achyls a little, too. Course, I haven't been here since the beginning so I just don't know some of the characters as well as others might know them.
Yep, I'm in the same boat. Malachai knows next to nothing about his new companions and vice versa

@SilverFlight Before the time skip, could I set up Luness in the gardens and start off some awesome transitional music into the time skip? :D I won't be able to make that post until I'm done with drill today and can get on my computer back home.

Also, just as a side note, there should be a bit of down time for character development and whatnot in this next arc in a couple of places, too. That way people who fall behind have somewhere to get back in and stuff. ;) So if you were hoping for a longer break just know that there will be times in the next arc to explore some and allow the characters to breath and grow. Hopefully some cute stuff, you know.

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Before the time skip, could I set up Luness in the gardens and start off some awesome transitional music into the time skip? :D I won't be able to make that post until I'm done with drill today and can get on my computer back home.
*cue 90's style character development Montage*

Yeah, well...just give her time...like, A LOT of time lol.

Lioness075 said:
Ok then, I'll hold it if you like.

zCrookedz said:
How big of a time skip are we talking?
3 days?

I love how everyone has taken that little personality test thing I have in my sig. I love it even more that we all got something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back