• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I took it a while back, then didn't ever post it because I didn't want to look like I was copying people, now so many people have it that I thought it was time to jump on board and take it again and post it :)

I am not so sure I want to share my signature...

Might undermine everything I tried to make Nyr to be :3

7.jpg

DawnAntalios said:
I am not so sure I want to share my signature...
Might undermine everything I tried to make Nyr to be :3

7.jpg

But why? I love necromancy

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

That came out wierd lol I love the idea of puppeteering people/ things. It's pretty cool, and the necromancer is the ultimate puppeteer lol

I emailed noticed :( everyone makes them to be evil, they just want friends cuz people are mean to them, so they have to make their own friends

So...what do you guys think of Luness' musical moment? *anxious* I've never actually done something like that in a rp before so I dunno how it'll turn out for y'all to read.

Lioness075 said:
So...what do you guys think of Luness' musical moment? *anxious* I've never actually done something like that in a rp before so I dunno how it'll turn out for y'all to read.
WINNING!!!!! she needs to do one after every arc >_> or major event >_>

I just edited it to add a little reflective tidbit at the end, but thanks! I wasn't sure how it'd come across lol.

I need to put these kids to sleep so I can hand in my 3 songs >_> I finally found one that's close to what I've been looking for xD

@zCrookedz I won't stop you from such a thing, as I don't mind someone overhearing it. Key word being that I don't mind it. What Luness minds is a whole 'nother story though. :') And thank you. I honestly wasn't sure how it'd play out, as I kept typing it all out and then taking bits out and then adding bits again lol. I'm pleased to see that it appears to be a hit with everyone so far though. :3

@SilverFlight BTW, I just tagged you in a thread that was made for the character competition. We basically can meet the other accepted characters there after making our flashy appearances in the lobby, or at least in the vicinity. It might be wise for you to read up on all of the interactions so far before throwing Kallin into everything. You know, just so that you can understand what's going on as of now, even if Kallin won't understand anything in the moment.

Well, I see that childbirth went pretty well on everyone and that they're embracing the newborn baby. Well, its official, Ashley is now a mom! Seeing that she just gave birth, it may be a few days because her body still needs time to heal, especially after what she just went through to. Now what to name our new little Angel...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back