• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I totally dont believe you xD First SilverFlight, now you two, youre all out to get my Quincy!

Its good for her though, gives me a chance for some light character devo without worrying about the pace

Last edited by a moderator:
So I created a Yuno-mode Quincy just for you :3

mv4NYl6.jpg

I do realize that the meme might be grammatically incorrect ( I am not sure tho ) so here is one which might be better.

Also we all love yandere girls, yes? :3

7EEAZrZ.jpg

im not 100% sure what a Yandere girl is to be honest with you. But its creepy as hell i can tell you that much (.A.)

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine](is there any way I can catch up? Sorry, yesterday I couldn't catch up)

[/QUOTE]
We havnt really done much since the baby was born. Its just been kinda of a 3 day time skip leading into the new dragon character comming and asking for help. Most of us used the time skip to recoop our characters and make a gift for the baby.

Yup, like, Luness got a stuffed animal kitty for the baby, Lillian, and then she had an emotional and musical moment in the gardens if you missed that tidbit.

@Bea Delaine What's wrong? We could always have something happen to Elena to keep her busy while you sort things out in rl. Maybe she could stay back with Lillian for the next arc?

I might have Ashley sit this next Arc out. I don't think Mommy would be very happy to leave her three day old infant with someone else!

This is true. Perhaps Elena could stay back? I mean, it wouldn't make too much sense for her to do such a thing, but if Bea needs some time to sort out stuff IRL, then I'm sure we could think up an excuse for Elena to stay behind.

That would be nice. Elena can get to know little Lillian better! Auntie Elena! Yay~! Lol xD

No :) sorry. I'm sick. I've been for a while. Just sometimes it gets worse and I'm prepping to go to art school and I'm about to take a big trip so stress.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]No :) sorry. I'm sick. I've been for a while. Just sometimes it gets worse and I'm prepping to go to art school and I'm about to take a big trip so stress.

[/QUOTE]
There's no obligation here, even if you can only post occasionally it would be awesome.

...just don't leave, or Ward's gonna be all like

tumblr_mcvthztEC31rncdgao1_500.gif

zCrookedz said:
And Firefly reference for the ultimate win!!
You know it. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back