• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Adorable? Ward is gonna be all adorable? :3

[/QUOTE]
Yes, and then...

cat-crying.gif

I am so sad to hear all this :(

Of course I don't want to force you to do anything... but you are such a good RPer, friend and asset to the team that my heart would broke if you went away.

Please, reconsider it if you have that option. You are always welcome here and I say it in the name of all of us.

On a side note, I've recently stopped getting notifications from the IC thread for this rp. So annoying when this happens. -.-

DawnAntalios said:
I am so sad to hear all this :(
Of course I don't want to force you to do anything... but you are such a good RPer, friend and asset to the team that my heart would broke if you went away.

Please, reconsider it if you have that option. You are always welcome here and I say it in the name of all of us.
Yes...no pressure, but so help me, I will use every Hiddleston gif I have if you try and leave.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Aw!! I would truly hate to leave. It's just an if though. Not a when. I'm glad you are so insistent. Hiatus is better than leaving

[/QUOTE]
'Insistent' doesn't begin to cover it my friend...here is just a sample of the artillery...

tumblr_m5y97rT17a1qjemo2o1_500.gif

Noo, don't pull out the Tom memes! Nobody can resist the Tom memes! *swoons*

Lmfao, I'm not gay. I just have a healthy appreciation of the finer specimens of my gender, that is all

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Haha, I was thinking of using him for Alex's actor!

Also, if you need to Andujat, steal Saphire and drag alex along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I've only been chatting here n there. Work and rl stuffs :/ will respond soon tho

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

*always lurking* ... *but am waiting on Silverflight to respond so...*

Hel said:
Yeah.. that's what I figured...
Well... iZombie marathon tonight, so maybe I'll pull an all-nighter with mah sister @Sleipnir!
You know, i started watching that show only cause it came on after the flash, but it is actually not a bad show.

^ exact same reason lol. I really need to catch up on it and finish it though. In fact, I've got three TV shows lined up to be watched entirely. I need to catch up on iZombie and finish it? Has the season finale come out for it yet? I also plan on finally watching all of Lost as well as catching up on Supernatural, which I just started last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back