• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Ethan don't care. Ethan wants to ENJOY this fine evening, and he ain't lettin' anyone's emotional turmoil stop him!

That is NOT his job! :b

Danger?

200_s.gif

But sure, corrupted dragons/anything come at me! Pew pew!

Might be getting iut of work early, then we can do some danger before the arrival...or during >_>

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hel said:
Don't forget that we must be accepting characters in order to be nominated!
Indeed, 2 of the new recruits left it seems, so I suppose it qualifies now. However I will cap it to prevent things from getting crazy. I'd rather continue the rp smoothly and have it not eligible anymore.

DawnAntalios said:
" Most importantly, users can’t nominate their own threads – that’s right. You can nominate your friend’s thread, the group that you’re in right now that’s totally awesome – but it can’t be your own thread. "
So no can do, commander. Or do we count as friends?
I understood it that I could not nominate the thread...because I started it. I agree that would make me look like a pretentious jerk :P but I think the players can nominate surely? How else are you supposed to know its good?

((I think we'll time jump and then cut into the danger, Andu has a plan.))

All the nominations!

Actually, the rules specifically state that the number of nominations don't matter. So...I'm thinking one of us, who can write a really good paragraph about the rp should do the nomination. Any volunteers? *raises eyebrow and looks around at everyone*

This is true. Perhaps I'll write a nomination as well. *cracks knuckles*

If I were to nominate (which I cannot) I would direct attention not only to the amazing players and the involved story, but also the extras: the updates, notes and cool stuff in addition.

That is, if I were to consider writing one....which I won't.

Yeah, like the theme songs, the baby pics (lol), and just the overall immensely involved group. Like, we always get at least one post in per day and when one of us needs a hiatus, everyone else teams up to make sure our characters aren't left behind. Well, as long as we warn people ahead of time and give someone permission lol.

Yeah, like, it seems we all get a chance to have our characters in the spotlight at least once, which is more than enough time. ^^

SilverFlight said:
And the fact that I think everyone here has contributed majorly to a story arc at one point in time.
That was going to be one of my big selling point. Its not just something one person came up with, We've all added to the story and made is unique.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back