• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

It make a wonderful Gif too. Especially in context to Ethan, because that one gif pretty much just sums him up.

@SilverFlight Yeah, Luness does seem to be subconsciously managing pretty well with getting through to Kallin lol. Cause let's be honest, she's not doing everything intentionally with him. Perhaps the last singing session was a bit more intentional, but still lol. I mean, it's hard not to crack during an epic duet like that. :P

@zCrookedz And I'm thinking back 200 pages when you made fun of me, and now I'm just like;

obama-smirk.jpg

Haha yeah. I figured it does. My idea for Elena is when she can't deal with things, she either let's cruel and unfeeling her deal or she gets fake happy. I just wanted to play with her emotions and see what Elena would do

Hush Tyrande.

Elena has come a long way, I think she and Leia has been in FableWood for the longest if memory serves right and she has become battle hardened and power over time. That is amazing but also enhances... darker intentions as well sometimes :3

I still want to see more character devo on Leia too. Besides her recent discovery of an earth spirit, we haven't heard much from her lately. >.>

Haha very funny. Elena is a lover, but I'm pretty sure it's been made evident that she occasionally just wants blood and everything dead. Do I need to make a reminder in the next battle.. Hehe?

On that note, I feel like Leia could use some more loving as well. She has so much potential and yet I know little about her abilities under pressure and her past. Some but little.

Leia was such a big help with Leo's predicament previously. That earth spirit is a pretty cool addition to her team.

@DawnAntalios This is true, but still. >.> I'm curious to know more about her and all that.

@Bea Delaine I think you made that part of Elena rather clear when she tried to kill the king in Wonderland lol.

My goodness! So demanding!

Very well, I will provide if my players wish it.

I have a plan for Elena, a little test set by Caraboss, but later, may bring out the darkness in her. But I hope you know if that happens Ward will get hurt/do something stupid.

I am planning a little bit for Leia as well. All things in their time my friends. xD You have no idea what Hel and Andu have been planning for you this arc. I am sure you will have nothing to complain about very soon :P

Hey, Bea says she can't see any of my posts anymore, is anyone else having this problem? can you see the one I just put up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back