• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@SilverFlight *pokes* Hey, it's your turn to reply in the rp. At least, to Luness. Also, Ward and Elena should probably join the meeting before they're left behind or something in the news.

@SilverFlight

46881301.jpg

I'm pretty sure our characters getting attacked by fireballs is just another average day in FableWood. That's probably for the fruit, cause fruit is more fascinating than fireballs apparently. xD

I assumed there'd be a size difference and Luness has seen the size of Alexander, Malachi, and Sapphire by now.

I only said she observed them as appearing young, not that she knew their exact age or that she thought they were children. Young could be from child to teenager in Luness' eyes.

That comment was not in response to you. I had not read your post when I said that.

There IS a size difference but between them and characters like Alex, that difference isn't huge. Some dragons are big, some dragons are small... It's like a species you're unaccustomed to.

Well, in that case, Luness is very unaccustomed to them. Not many dragons where she comes from. Alas, she's lucky this time I suppose, in guessing that they're young ones.

zCrookedz said:
I have an issue, I have absolutely no range attacks in the floating boat -.-
Batten the hatches pirate kitty, it's gonna be a rough landing lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It better not be happening again. My kitty is far from okay with any crash landings. Wait...her guitar! :o

NO ONE IS CRASHING MY SHIP!!

Honestly, I have big plans for the Tenacity, you leave her out of your damage count. She stays in one piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back