• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

True, I figured she planned to stay behind in the safe-areas. But sadness... I wonder how this could still happen... Ah, well..

Don't worry, there's always a solution to whatever hole there now is in the plot. I'm sure you can find some other character to help fill in that space.

Just edited my most recent post to elaborate more on Luness' little mental breakdown. ^^;

Lol, yeah, not like Luness will be seen as much of a threat to one of those guys anyhow. They'd just put one of their claws on Luness' forehead and watch with amusement as she'd try to sprint forward and claw and bite at 'em. xD

Shimakage Thunder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12004-lioness075/ said:
@Lioness075[/URL] is right unfortunately. I don't think bringing an Infant on an Adventure that is filled with Danger is such a good idea. I want Ashley to be a Responsible Mommy! >.< Sorry @Hel
What? Like crashing in an airship in Oz, fighting a crazed ice wizard and like, a bajillion other things were perfectly fine when the baby was inside? :P

Dude, I even described the baby's room in the ship. It sounds a bit like you don't really want to write in this arc. I can appreciate if you want a break, but you didn't mention anything like that, and I still have to abide by the posting limit rule of 1 per week. So if you need a hiatus please tell me.

@Lioness075 ...Luness is starting to collect more baggage than a commercial airline...just an observation. It would be nice to see her actually move through some of it. xD

Well...Now I feel terrible. Oh alright, I guess I can jump back in, I'll feel guilty if I don't X_X Sorry, I've just had so much going on and lost two Friends this week.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Well...Now I feel terrible. Oh alright, I guess I can jump back in, I'll feel guilty if I don't X_X Sorry, I've just had so much going on and lost two Friends this week.

[/QUOTE]
Dude, you can take a break, I just need to know so I don't take your profile down for inactivity.

@SilverFlight Yeah, I'm taking it a bit slow with her because I want it to be that much more noticeable and appreciated when she finally does. Not that I want her to be bringing down everyone's moods or anything. Do enjoy the dragon world, everyone. :P

Mind you, she did nearly die in the last arc as well, thanks to a dragon-like creature. Even if it didn't have six limbs like I'm imagining all the dragons we're meeting have. Nearly getting killed like that can mess with one's mind just a bit.

Plus, she keeps her mind shut off to the world and refuses to talk to anyone about what goes on in her head. I dunno about you, but I think it's rather logical that she'd freak upon feeling someone else's presence in her head without her permission. I would freak too lol.

Whatever, look, I've edited it so that she merely shouted in her head and then got all defensive with the dragon while staying on deck so she didn't miss anything. You're right though, I kinda pushed it with that post and I also made Luness appear insane, which she's far from. She's just depressed from everything that's happened in her life. Not insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Yeah, I'm taking it a bit slow with her because I want it to be that much more noticeable and appreciated when she finally does. Not that I want her to be bringing down everyone's moods or anything. Do enjoy the dragon world, everyone. :P
Mind you, she did nearly die in the last arc as well, thanks to a dragon-like creature. Even if it didn't have six limbs like I'm imagining all the dragons we're meeting have. Nearly getting killed like that can mess with one's mind just a bit.

Plus, she keeps her mind shut off to the world and refuses to talk to anyone about what goes on in her head. I dunno about you, but I think it's rather logical that she'd freak upon feeling someone else's presence in her head without her permission. I would freak too lol.

Whatever, look, I've edited it so that she merely shouted in her head and then got all defensive with the dragon while staying on deck so she didn't miss anything. You're right though, I kinda pushed it with that post and I also made Luness appear insane, which she's far from. She's just depressed from everything that's happened in her life. Not insane.
Oh, you didn't have to change anything. I wasn't criticizing, merely observing.

@SilverFlight Yeah, but your observation brought all of what I changed this morning to mind. I mean, I don't want Luness to be moping 24/7 about herself and running away like that. I originally designed her to be tougher than that, and when she's in her werecat form, she typically can handle more problems with more courage. *shrugs*

SilverFlight said:
Oh, you didn't have to change anything. I wasn't criticizing, merely observing.
Write your character however you like, everyone else can just:

deal.gif

I mean, yeah, I've seen in my own unit for the Nat. Guard how badly war can change people. I just wasn't sure if I was pushing it with her and I didn't want anyone to feel like she was too much to deal with. Like, I didn't want to be so realistic with her that people began to avoid her just to avoid trying to deal with everything that's wrong with her. >.<

Hello, sorry I haven't been posting. I haven't used my laptop in a long time and it makes it hard to reply to anything.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Metaphysics said:
Hello, sorry I haven't been posting. I haven't used my laptop in a long time and it makes it hard to reply to anything.
I had to remove your profile from the active list. I have to say you haven't been posting regularly enough. If you want to come back I'll allow it but I do expect a better post rate. If you disappear again I will not be able to accept you back.

Nah, you can take me off. It's hard to reply using my phone since my fingers are too big. I might stay in the Ooc though

Metaphysics said:
Nah, you can take me off. It's hard to reply using my phone since my fingers are too big. I might stay in the Ooc though
You're always welcome to hang around in the OOC :)

^ That I can agree with. Using your phone is crazily annoying.

lol I agree with all of you. It is frustrating to try and use a phone. When im not on a computer, im usually on my tablet which does alright.

Metaphysics said:
Glad your still gonna hang around in Occ. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back