• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

About to make a post, but @zCrookedz and I have already devised a little scene for him and I to do together so I'm going to be waiting for him to respond to it. So...nobody else react to Luness yet, or...just don't stop her I suppose. :P

umm, I was going to have someone react to her comments/action. Basically a guard kind of being rude/nasty in return. since I' going to have to step out for a few hours and otherwise I wont be able to respond till I return home. I can wait to see what goes down and respond when I get back since it happens all before the meeting starts =)

Yeah, don't worry about that. zCrookedz actually has a reaction post to dissolve the situation. ^^

Yeah, he's just busy right now with work most likely, but he'll make the post as soon as he can. ^^

@Hel I was hoping nobody would react until zCrookedz did his reaction post first. >.> If you don't mind. ^^;

Lioness075 said:
Yeah, he's just busy right now with work most likely, but he'll make the post as soon as he can. ^^

@Hel I was hoping nobody would react until zCrookedz did his reaction post first. >.> If you don't mind. ^^;
Actually, that flows pretty well i think. @Hel

How I feel what how we should reply to the dragon council:

355860.jpg

I originally also wanted to say it but since I have posted recently I decided just to pass on the idea.

Maybe it is time for some Leia character development? So that @Lioness075 can also be satisfied? :P

Okay, I still need the people who haven't cast the actors for their characters yet, and everyone: I need a small-ish pic of your actor to post in the notes on the casting list.

You know...James Earl Jones has been the voice of my childhood since before I could even remember. There was this old tv show called Long Ago and Far Away. They had the tapes at my library (yeah...tapes, like VHS). He narrated it. The entire thing was just animated shorts telling old stories, like King Arthur, Pegasus, Hans my Hedgehog..all of them...his voice introduced me to the stories I love so much now...Thanks James...you indirectly brought us this thread ^^ *warm feelies*

I can't find any small pics of mine. >.> Will continue searching regardless. Also, @SilverFlight I was honestly expecting a reaction from Kallin over Luness' whole little scene there. Especially after that shared moment last night and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back