• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@zCrookedz Lol, Topaz just led us to the clan with eggs by flying in front of the Tenacity as a lead. We're at the edge of the clan now, but last I recalled, Topaz was wandering off to inform the clan of our arrival and to make sure that nobody would attack us upon us wandering about and relaxing before the next fight or whatever begins. Though, I got confused because Elena just jumped off the ship and instead of staying close to it, she ran off and began sparring with herself and the nature around her. I dunno, but if I were a dragon in that clan right now and didn't know who Elena was, I'd be attacking her to defend my clan and whatnot. O.o

I see your issue. She is close, but other people dispersed as well.. Read Hels posts. And Elena is close enough. silver sort of inferred that they had some free and resting time.

True, true. I was confused about it at first, but I got it now. ^^

That smiley face though. Well, I'm sure Ward will make sure Elena isn't left behind anyhow. ^^

Lol yesh, a week off of work to enjoy relaxing on the beach, hanging in the most magical place on earth, and doing whatever else i want ^_^ life is good for the next week.

Sure sounds like heaven to me. Anywhere near the beach or mountains is heaven on earth for me. :)

I would prefer the mountains. In the snow. Beach is to hot for my blood usually. But that just means i get to sit on the beach drinking cold drinks to cool off ;)

Yeah, well, I'm practically cold-blooded here so I get cold easily. I still love the mountains for the hiking and nature, but being on a warm beach is absolute heaven. Plus, there's the seashells to collect and the sea critters to be found while snorkeling. :3

Yeah I get that. Higher elevations and colder weather means blue fingernails and ten coats for out cold blooded kind.. I need a warm vacation now that you talk about it

Why ocean hatred?!?!

Terrified of it :/ have been since I was a teenager. All of the things that live in it, and the openness, and the darkness of the waters below. Nope, cant do it.

Ah, well, some people have that fear. I can totally understand it despite myself not having such a fear. Still, my family's true home is the beach. Anywhere the beach sand is, my family feels at home. :) Alas, I'm exhausted and so I'm heading to bed now. G'night all! ^^

I come back and there is talk of Baby Dragons, Disney World and the Ocean...Wow, I have been away for quite some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back