• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Disney World? You mean DIDNEY WORL??????

HL6wb.jpg

@Hel you make me overload with cuteness.

8T6ogLXGc.png

Yeah, haven't heard from him since yesterday. I can only guess that he's busy with something. *shrugs*

Teresa Palmer as Anya:

movies_teresa_palmer.jpg

Aaaand... does anyone have any ideas for Alex? I don't really know of any younger scrawny actors. I want to say orlando bloom or someone but... age... that sounds bad, but accuracy... ( :( )

andujarprime said:
Evan Peters as the teen age ghost kid in the first American Horror story
@Hel

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Woah, As a blonde he looks just like what I imagine Ethan looking like! Thanks for the suggestion.

Hel said:
Woah, As a blonde he looks just like what I imagine Ethan looking like! Thanks for the suggestion.
Lol there goes Ethan then? I was thinking him with black hair for alex. But his character in AHS season. Reminds me of Alex. Kinda shy, uiet but also mischievous when he opens up.

andujarprime said:
Lol there goes Ethan then? I was thinking him with black hair for alex. But his character in AHS season. Reminds me of Alex. Kinda shy, uiet but also mischievous when he opens up.
That's what I was just reading up on, the personality part sounds way closer than anyone else I've come up with for sure!

Okay, so for Alexander:

Evan peters as Tate Langdon-

tumblr_inline_nf14ndaRpM1r4teqs.png

Good night you all guys and have fun! :3

I can't wait to to see what you guys with the story whilst I am asleep! it is like Christmas every morning I wake up!

Yeah, we're kinda half and half in being in opposite timezones. It can be annoying for anyone who sleeps and then wakes up to find themselves left behind in some event or whatnot.

Sorry the introductions are a bit late and out of place but I wanted to make them. Also, I am so slow at typing! They were less out of place when I started typing them! Haha, sorry!

Well, Ethan hasn't exactly made too much of a name for himself yet. Though, he did kill that jabberwocky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back