• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Lol, if only it was snowy where they were fighting. Kallin could just make a bunch of snowballs and start throwing them at the enemy, trying to hit them in the eyes. xD

ab167d4a39f80c200a918dcac0f57eb0.jpg

^ I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

My newest little sister's name is going to be Piper and when you capitalize the word all I can think of is Elena and company beating up on a newborn ( :o )

Being funny is needed!

Also what is the plan with the thief guy? I guess I will just let you sort them out and they will chill in that magical prison relaxation chamber.

Or something like that.

Kill the one in your chamber if you want. I have to wait till later so I can finish up. I get to celebrate my father's day today once I worked all day yesterday xD

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

If @Hel or @SilverFlight want to wrap it up go ahead so we can continue with the arc

@DawnAntalios Why not redirect Achyls' attack on Kallin? You can always say that since everyone was moving so quickly in the fight, your attacks missed.

@Lioness075 That would be understandable were it not for the fact that Nyr literally encased the thieves in a prison of darkness, searing off their flesh while she levitated them. That is quite hard to miss.

Wait, from what had been said earlier, it sounded like Nyr wasn't even in the same area or something. andujarprime made it sound like Nyr only had one thief captured and could kill him/her if she so desired.

Well my idea was to join the fray once we caught up with the piper dude and his " friends " and after Leia shook the earth underneath them that is when I decided to attack.

But probably it is my bad again. W/e, I will just watch things unfold then.

Maybe lay back on the huge attacks that attack everyone in the area? We have several mini battles happening at once and Nyr would more than likely hit more friends than foe with such an attack.

As you said I see you are having good battle scenes. I will not change things just for my convenience.

I will wait, it is not the end of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back