• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Lol, yeah, she's got plenty that'll trigger her, but not everyone hits those buttons and most will hit them without ever realizing it. xD

2e1bc07875aac9f5d9a6a494b30278c4cc034b23fa2d1fab09ec9b41e3a51356.jpg

Jesus Christ, I have been shooting sap all over the place. I will stop now I promise.

Join the club. :P

Luness is way harder to break through to than that, though I greatly appreciate the effort Nyr put in. She did get through to Luness, even if it was for only a few seconds. ^^;

Trying is definitely better than doing nothing at all. Plus, Luness won't forget that Nyr tried to reach out to her like that. :)

Uh, can you reword that question? I'm not sure if I understand what you're asking. xD

Daaamn, Lilly is not messing around with Leo today. Still not as terrifying as angry Elena though in my opinion.

Agreed, not near as scary as pissed Elena.

Although, given Lilly's position, she could easily destroy Leo's mind to the bare essentials for her needs of protection if she wanted to.

Okay, maybe the two are on even grounds of being terrifying?

Oh? I have tons of pics for Luness, though I have none of her specifically since she's not based on any actual anime characters or anything that I could reference specifically. I have been dying to commission an artist to do a full body depiction of Luness for a while now though. I've always wanted several different scenes of her with the different ways she feels and so on and so forth.

I dont know about anyone else, but when i make characters i usually find a picture first. I have a general idea of what i want, do a google search for pics, than then bring the picture to life. Im an extremely visual thinker so having a basis of what i want gives me the freedom for my mind to create whatever i want with the particular picture.

Well, that's what I did with Luness as well. I was surprised to have found such a well done and detailed werecat pic as hers, which is on her CS. The human pic was different at first, but I thought it made her look too tough as a human and since she's a werecat and not a werewolf, I wanted to change her depiction to someone smaller wile human, but still deadly.

I'm very visual with my characters as well, so it's frustrating when I can't find good pics for them or something. Hence why I really want to pay a phenomenal artist to depict Luness for me. I would do it myself since I'm great at drawing animals, but Luness is also human and for her picture, I'd rather her to be standing like an anthro to better depict her as a werecat and not just some animal. Speaking of which, I recall you once saying that opposable thumbs were necessary for something during the Jabberwocky fight, to hold that sword from Hatter. You do realize that Luness' hands while as a werecat are just elongated in size like a werewolf, right?

I highly doubt that this picture has anything to do with the original Nyr picture ( for example this girl has long hair. )

I just try to search for matching features the best I can and if not - well that is what photoshop is for.

Yeah, well, it's extremely difficult to find quality werecat pics. Most were pics are just of werewolves, not werecats so I'd have to use a werewolf if I wanted to post quality pics of Luness.

@SilverFlight Well, how soon is this big surprise going to unfold? I could always have the healers come back to Luness and perform healing spells again to ease her pain and whatnot so that she could at least not be bed-ridden for when the surprise unfolds. I can't possibly imagine her being able to walk and whatnot on her own after such a traumatic experience, at least not so soon after it has happened.

Lioness075 said:
Yeah, well, it's extremely difficult to find quality werecat pics. Most were pics are just of werewolves, not werecats so I'd have to use a werewolf if I wanted to post quality pics of Luness.

@SilverFlight Well, how soon is this big surprise going to unfold? I could always have the healers come back to Luness and perform healing spells again to ease her pain and whatnot so that she could at least not be bed-ridden for when the surprise unfolds. I can't possibly imagine her being able to walk and whatnot on her own after such a traumatic experience, at least not so soon after it has happened.
Ultimately she can heal however fast you want her to. That's the beauty of magic xD

I don't want to tarry too long in Wonderland anyway. We'll have time for a good dose of Character devo, I think you'll get quite bored having Luness grounded for all of it though.

@SilverFlight This is very true. Let's say that once Nyr is done chatting with Luness, I can have the healers come back to Luness and heal her to the point where she can walk around again, but she'll be really sore and not be in her best shape quite yet.

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight This is very true. Let's say that once Nyr is done chatting with Luness, I can have the healers come back to Luness and heal her to the point where she can walk around again, but she'll be really sore and not be in her best shape quite yet.
sounds good.

Awww, poor Leo. :(

Aww, Nyr, you didn't make Luness upset. She was already upset before you tried to help her. :(

I'm dying lmao. Any Avatar references are always amazing. I'm actually in an Avatar-based RP and I personally referenced the cabbage man once. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back