• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Uhoh, please tell me if we are heading back to Branbern. The raven baby is still crying in her room, want to evacuate her when everyone goes.

It shouldn't be too hard for everyone to gather and then realize they're missing Nyr. There will no doubt be headcount of sorts before they all head out.

Remember in the beginning. Flying in Wonderland is near impossible. Nothing is what it seems O.o

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

zCrookedz said:
well i changed my post to fit with @Bea Delaine, but now it doesnt fit with @SilverFlight. Im just going with it, its been a long ass day.
cf1dfce8ce657b7466fdcb46f4891647.jpg

Alright, I'll be posting a little later, I'm off to the Gym. I already skipped two days of working out.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Alright, I'll be posting a little later, I'm off to the Gym. I already skipped two days of working out.

[/QUOTE]
Lol I haven't been in two weeks T_T

@SkywardSocks Um, Luness and Kallin along with Leia and Ward are still standing in front of the mirror. None of them have passed through it yet lol.

I think a choreographed dance and sing-along would help cheer up our characters right now. Like a good ole' Disney movie. xD

Well, we'd have to discuss the details here and then have perhaps each of us could take turns going into the next move lol.

I'd honestly die laughing if Luness jumped into the dance and broke out some breakdancing and such. xD

Ah, now if someone could just animate our characters and have them all dancing together. *sighs happily*

Lmao, I'm just trying to imagine Leo doing the worm. xD

Pierouette pierouette, Sasha sote step-ball-change into a shanae turn and shanae turn into a C-jump and strike a pose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back