• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[media]

[/media]

Not that, haha it's pretty turn, pretty turn, poney hop, bounce normal turn normal turn, pretty jump.

Also... This is Luness:

hzCpB.jpg

Good night.

So, I haven't fully explored all of an Alpha's abilities yet because for one, Luness is still learning more about werewolves and their ways to this day, and two, I feel like her strongest abilities should be discovered in her greatest times of need, or even someone else's greatest times of need. Like, she hit her max running speed when the Jabberwocky's body nearly collapsed on Kallin, which is faster than a grey hound. I don't really have a specific speed, but let's just say it was unusually fast for a werewolf, especially a werecat despite Luness being an Alpha.

Hahaha, well, with everyone healed and taken care of back in Branbern, perhaps Alta went to see Luness' pack? I mean, she'd be completely welcomed there.

Are you now? I mean, they haven't reached the pack's camp just yet. I was planning on them arriving in Luness' next post and then delivering a description of what the camp looks like.

Well he can be prepared yes? :3

Also wow, you really brought out the emo from the poor raven. At this rate she will use Leia as a handkerchief to wipe all her tears into her :/

Aww, well, Nyr needs to talk it out. I have no doubt that'll help her cope. ^^

WHEN IS THE BABY HAPPENING GUYS COME ON I WANT TO MEET THE BABY WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG I AM IMPATIENT.

*Ahem* I mean, so, when's the baby coming?

Well, we've got some character development happening with Luness and Kallin at the moment. Perhaps the same could happen between some other characters. Since night is coming soon, perhaps they could all wake up the next day with the baby coming?

Yes, I'm liking the character development, haha, I'm just eager for the baby thing to happen at the same time! I like reading everyone else's character interactions, they make me happy! Aaand also makes me wish I had written Anya to be the type of person who actually knows how to make decent human interaction, but she isn't so she doesn't usually get involved. :/

Anyway, @andujarprime are you around?

Well, she can learn over time. Luness isn't much better at social interaction lol.

Just a bit of fun fact for all our Fablewood hero's, Fablewood has reached the Top 10 fantasy RP's in both Views and Reply's on the forum. :) thought that was a pretty cool milestone.

Yea and looking over the others ahead of us, it looks like most of them are not very active or hasn't been active in a while. I wonder if that makes us the most active Fantasy based RP other than Fantasy Highschool?

Yeah, I can't stand joining a fantasy rp and then having to deal with OP characters. I got involved in that rp myself if I do recall so. I had a character that could inflict damage upon even gods, but I felt minuscule compared to how many devils and freaking, actual gods that they had involved. It was near impossible to be powerful there and it was even harder to get involved since everyone had such deep history with one another.

OP makes stuff so much less fun in my opinion. Limitations, and weakness make for the best interactions and characters. In my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back