• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@zCrookedz and thank you for that Leo, you just brought back the most traumatic memory of my childhood. *cries*

tumblr_mft2ilPK611r6w7e0o3_r1_250.gif

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]I can't. I actually don't have a computer

[/QUOTE]
...How do you live!?

You mean to tell me you've been posting on your phone this whole time?

SilverFlight said:
@zCrookedz and thank you for that Leo, you just brought back the most traumatic memory of my childhood. *cries*
tumblr_mft2ilPK611r6w7e0o3_r1_250.gif

...How do you live!?

You mean to tell me you've been posting on your phone this whole time?
Glad I wasn't the only 1 thinking this when I read that scene lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Furthermore, how do you think you would feel if you had something eating away at your brain like a parasite? I bet it doesn't tickle lmao.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Yep. I'm skilled with a touchscreen

[/QUOTE]
Holy cow, I'll never complain about using my phone again...Ok, can you see videos at least? I want to make sure I have the right ones.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Yeah I can. And no worries about complaining. It does get annoying but not too bad

[/QUOTE]
Ouch.

Phew, there you go.

And don't worry, I won't powerplay. That Archon form will not come forth anytime soon, just needed something to magnify the power.

Okay guys, brace yourselves. I hate to break the peace, but this baby isn't going to wait forever, now is she?

Almost, I'll just give a bit more time, I don't really feel like sending a big dragon into a panic at the moment. Besides, everyone probably still needs to unwind after the events of Wonderland.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine](I love Ava's demon)

[/QUOTE]
AH! I know right!! its such a good comic. Im ready for the hiatus to be over and keep reading.

I'm baaaaaaaaaack :)

And with that I apologize, @andujarprime but the gentle call of sleep beckons me and I yearn to fall into it's sweet embrace.

I'll be back in the morning, we'll continue this then. PLEASE, no one time skip- it would make things mighty confusing for me! Haha.

Wait, wut? O.o

If you're talking about Luness practically begging Kallin to not leave her, well, not much I can do about that. Desperation can drive people to do things they wouldn't normally do and Luness is far from one to beg or as you put it, ask nicely. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back