• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Also before an extremely protective dragon knight joined the party and pledged his protection to Ashley and the baby O.o the next arc will definitely be interesting

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

You know the phrase it takes a village to raise a child.. Or something along those lines? That babies gonna get spoiled rotten by numerous "aunts" "uncles" and possibly weird family friend who is a bit too affectionate towards the kid. Yes. I'm referring to Malachai.

lol Leo has never had any exsperiance with children of any kind. It going to be interesting to figure out how he is going to respond to a squeeling baby

@Flutterby if I fall asleep before you post again, or in general or you're on in the morning and I'm not, feel free to make a general "they hung out during the night" or something type of post.

Waaaaiiiit. Ashley isn't from the real world?! That just shattered by reasoning for her abduction...or does it?....wait....I can fix this plot hole. *grabs tools*

Achievements unlocked:

Mitchell: Bandersnatch wrangler

Elena: Kingslayer

Luness: Unkillable

Gimme a sec, I can think of more.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Perhaps I should have stated that my first day here. But totally blanked out on it. Sorry!

[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it, your profile doesn't say anything at all, I just assumed she was a real worlder.

OK, the FableWood OST is taking shape in the Notes,

If I missed anyone, just repost the songs, those who haven't done this and still want to, I'll be waiting.

Wait what... Ashley is not from the real world?

She is... A DOUBLE AGENT?

Well TRIPLE AGENT, considering that she has a little spy in her belly too!

The group had been compromised, run away! Panic!

nanoha-kewpiecarosurprise.jpg

DawnAntalios said:
Wait what... Ashley is not from the real world?
She is... A DOUBLE AGENT?

Well TRIPLE AGENT, considering that she has a little spy in her belly too!

The group had been compromised, run away! Panic!

nanoha-kewpiecarosurprise.jpg
Right?!

I wish there was a rating that rated something as being the most awsome thing ever!! The sound track is so awsome. Im gonna listen to it at work all day today.

zCrookedz said:
I wish there was a rating that rated something as being the most awsome thing ever!! The sound track is so awsome. Im gonna listen to it at work all day today.
Someone who is YouTube-ly gifted should string the songs together and use all the images collected from the thread in the video.

My next character challenge will be just as much fun xD

Sorry I started to, then kids distracted me and I forgot. Till now :o . And Malachai says back away from the blessed mother. Even if she has deceived the entire party. He swore to protect her :/

Wonderful achievement there for Luness, all things considered lol.

*is extremely curious about the next character challenge*

Luness certainly isn't an easy person, or werecat to be exact, to help in making her feel better. >.<

Give her a target dummy with the enemies face, some new leather armor, and copious amounts of meat.....wait, that's Malachai. Yeah I got nothing for her

Your trump card? *curious*

Lol, well, if she wasn't still recovering from her injuries then she'd still at least enjoy doing such a thing. xD

Luness is the challenge of the group. It's fun to see what triggers her without any hints from you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back