• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Maybe when she's more calm and stable, I'll have Ashley do it then. Only person who's gotten the chance is Elena, then Nyr did so when she put a blessing on Ashley while she was sleeping.

@Shimakage Thunder Well, Luness has never done something like that before either, since that's primarily a human thing to do. Thus, she'd be baffled by the idea of it and most likely weirded out, but it'd probably be safer to do it once she's fully healed up or something. I can't really see her enjoying it too much though. I think she'll be more thrilled when the child is finally born.

I might give it a little bit after everyone returns from Wonderland, then we can welcome her bundle of joy.

Is Ashley in the infirmary ? I'm not sure if she's by herself or if we end up walking past her. Since she was unconscious when Malachai pledged his protection he would want her to know that the king is dead and he will keep by her side

@Shimakage Thunder

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Okay, so Ashley would be risking miscarriage. Yeah, I don't want that Dx

[/QUOTE]
Isn't practically everything she does risking a miscarriage?? O.o

She's in the Infirmary, yeah. Just grabbed a new Dress and now she's just resting while her Companions are being treated.

@andujarprime

Oh yeah...You're right...But her Companions keep a close eye on her, so I wouldn't think so. But yeah, I guess you could say that xD

@Hel

I feel like Elena has gained a healthy respect and some sort of feeling like she owes Luness for saving her life. Not sure if it's mutual but I feel like Luness and Elena have the potential to sit by each other and silently broad?

Also, A scared and spooked Luness could be an insta abortion

Yyeeeeaahhh, no bueno. Even as an accident that would provoke a very violent response from Malachai. And he doesn't even know them

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I know, just putting out that warning so he doesn't wonder why she's mad at him for something completely harmless.

Lol he's more the solemn overprotective dragon knight at the moment. Maybe later on he would begin to warm up to the rest of the group as he watches her interactions with them.

Luness doesn't always go out of her way to help others, but in combat scenarios, she'll protect all of her allies without second thoughts. Once she gets out of the combat zone though, she'll no longer be thinking that way and will return to her solemn self. If someone ever goes out of their way to save Luness' life though (i.e. Nyr flying Luness back to Winter Hold after the fight with Bigby, Alta doing everything within her power to heal Luness' physical and emotional wounds, Leo and Ward both combining their efforts to try and get rid of the darkness inside of Luness, etc.) well, then she'll feel like she owes them one. She doesn't tend to bond well with anyone though, since her first reaction is typically either to push someone away or to run away from them depending on the scenario.

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Admit it. Malachai is fairly friendly. :3

[/QUOTE]
Only when food is involves >_> notice how he was only speaking to people when he was eating? Lol

I guess he was feeling bold after such an intense battle. *shrug*

Well, I'm going to head to bed early for once. I dunno, just am feeling extremely sleepy tonight. I'll respond to whatever in the morning. Try to not progress too far ahead of me here. Granted, Luness is bedridden for at least one or two more days, but still. I'd love to be able to catch up in the morning and still have some kind of interaction for Luness.

So... Are we gonna be toting around a baby for the next arc? Because that's kinda... Well, Alex and Malachai may have a HUGE problem with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back