• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Someone should stop her, as much as everyone hates the king, he belongs to the queen and wonderland

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

@SwiftThunder So, what exactly is Mitchell's gift? The ability to conjure strong weaponry like that shield? Or super strength? Because that's a four story tall and immensely heavyweight dragon that you're trying to lift there.

SwiftThunder said:
I figure a combination of the two in a way; I look at it from a family perspective. his history is that of celtish, so stag and portection, and then a sort of play on his astrology sign of Taurus, being the bull, so a strength from that.
I know it is horrendously planned out and I will happily delete the post, but I honestly don't see him surviving another fight in Fablewood without some help.

Nope, screw it deleted Disregard that please.
So...he's like Green Lantern? Because that is wicked.

Lol green lantern is where I got my crystal idea from. By far my favorite superhero

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey, give your character super strength at least. Then he could help in lifting the dragon up and off of Luness. Super strength can easily be a means of protecting those around you as well. Let's see...with a stag...how about he gains incredible endurance from that and so he can fight far longer than the average human and has the stamina of someone like, Luness for example.

If Nyr sees Achyls acting frantically with Kallin, then she probably won't understand right away what's going or what has happened.

Um, well you could just assume that my ability of strength did in fact lift the body off so y'all could get on with RP; I am feeling a bit too self-conscious to retype all of that.

Um, it's really not that big of a deal to type out a new response with Mitchell lifting the dragon's body up. There's absolutely no reason for you to be feeling self-conscious about it.

@SilverFlight Whoops, sorry. Was trying to make sure everyone was getting their responses in and forgot to make my response finally. xD

Remind me to never get on Elena's bad side. Never. Ever. Ever...Ever.

Lioness075 said:
Um, it's really not that big of a deal to type out a new response with Mitchell lifting the dragon's body up. There's absolutely no reason for you to be feeling self-conscious about it.

@SilverFlight Whoops, sorry. Was trying to make sure everyone was getting their responses in and forgot to make my response finally. xD

Remind me to never get on Elena's bad side. Never. Ever. Ever...Ever.
Never ever ever....*hides*

Be back in a bit. Going to get a haircut. :3 Always fun.

*cheers everyone on from the background* Luness' ribs are healed! :D

Elena beheads, but she thought it was too merciful. When I put myself in her mind, I guessed she would have wanted the king to feel his body disintegrated and be kept alive until the last moments? I dunno

shinryaku_ika_musume_season_2-08-ika_musume-fear-scared-sweat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back