• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Is my post okay? Does it need editing? It feels weird delivering a killing blow and I feel like I'm power playing xD

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Is the battle wrapping up, or has the fight just begun??

Some how, I feel as though the king himself is probably not going to be a major battle, though, hmm?

Okay, well, @Hel and @zCrookedz, your posts are conflicting with one another's. Anya just teleported the group away safely, but now Leo is creating a barrier in the location that they all just teleported away from. Perhaps Anya never teleported anyone since she's still weakened by her wounds? Or perhaps Leo is too exhausted at this point to create the barrier so Anya manages to safely teleport them all away in time.

Anyhow, once we get that sorted out, I'd like to wait for Silverflight to make another post with Kallin finishing the huge spell. I don't want him too far behind us after all...

I'm actually curious now, and I can't believe I haven't asked or clarified this before and am sorry for not doing so, but what exactly is the format of humans developing any kind of special powers here; because the situation Mitchell is in is kind of calling out to me as one of those desperate moments that powers are accidentally activated in some kind of shows. Am I a bit crazy in speaking about it like that? Is it something conferred on my character by Silver; or is it more of a group witness and decision type of thing? I honestly just ask because going through this in Mitchell's mind screams for a 'moment' for me.

Very Deus ex machina I know, but I just can't shake the image. xD

@SilverFlight

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have no idea how that works since my only character is Luness and she's native to Fable Wood. I did plan on making a human character after this arc was over though. Perhaps someone who has a human character can enlighten both of us.

@SkywardSocks I believe Leo fully healed Achyls and her burn wounds so she shouldn't be suffering from them any longer.

@SkywardSocks No problem, it happens.

@SilverFlight Woah, hey, the Jabberwocky hasn't fallen yet. I have to make it all dramatic and such and I haven't gotten to do that yet! I was waiting for you to return. >.<

SwiftThunder said:
I'm actually curious now, and I can't believe I haven't asked or clarified this before and am sorry for not doing so, but what exactly is the format of humans developing any kind of special powers here; because the situation Mitchell is in is kind of calling out to me as one of those desperate moments that powers are accidentally activated in some kind of shows. Am I a bit crazy in speaking about it like that? Is it something conferred on my character by Silver; or is it more of a group witness and decision type of thing? I honestly just ask because going through this in Mitchell's mind screams for a 'moment' for me.
Very Deus ex machina I know, but I just can't shake the image. xD

@SilverFlight
You can choose anything you fancy, but if you want we can discuss it. Oh, I should also say this for @Hel if you find your char's powers just aren't working in game, then you can petition to have them changed.

When I came up with this the principle was that FableWood is created by the imagination and dreams of people, so they are sort of like gods in this world in that they can manipulate it, though that it limited to one specific way. I draw the line at time-travel, none of that plz xD

Lioness075 said:
@SkywardSocks No problem, it happens.

@SilverFlight Woah, hey, the Jabberwocky hasn't fallen yet. I have to make it all dramatic and such and I haven't gotten to do that yet! I was waiting for you to return. >.<
Oh, then I'll repost that after you make its final exit.

Been a bit of a long day, I've decided I'm not much of a TV star. And there was a guy at my archery club being an ass this evening..

Well, TV isn't for everyone lol. I got interviewed once at a track meet for the newspaper, but I've never been on camera before. Must be something else entirely. >.< Also, sorry to hear someone wasn't being that kind to you. That's never any fun.

@SilverFlight Also, you may have to modify your post a bit after my dramatic ending to the Jabberwocky...cause dramatic stuffs.

Phew, it's done. What do y'all think? Is it dramatic enough? ;)

Quick question, can Quincy shoot the king from the arena? 1. Is it possible now that the barrier is down? 2. Is there another plan for him?

I recall that Achyls or Nyr sent a blast of magic at the king a while ago, but I've yet to see any reaction to that attack. @SilverFlight ?

Well, the barrier was up until like, this post, so it would have done nothing I'm afraid :/

And an arrow? That;s a bit anti-climactic, I'm sure we can come up with something where more than one person gets a piece of him.

@Flutterby Lol, Luness' name is spelled Luness not Lunness. :P

And yeah, it would be very anti-climatic for a single arrow to kill the king after everything that has happened thus far.

On a side note, now that the barrier is down...someone should seriously go save Ward from the king on his high perch. *wink wink nudge nudge* @Bea Delaine

Just a thought, I relies everyone REALLY hates the king right now. Buuuuuut he is like the first person we've come across that isn't turned into a monster, wouldn't it be a wise idea to get as much information from him about Caraboss as we can while we have him? just a thought.

Woah, I don't think Elena wants to ask any questions lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back