• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Luness isn't dead, she's merely dazed at the moment and laying down near a wall of the arena. It looks like Achyls and Mitchell are both unconscious due to their wounds though.

@andujarprime No problem, it's happened to the best of us. I made plenty of those mistakes before as well.

Well I know Luness has a thing about her human form, but someone with thumbs is gonna want what the hatter has to help take down the jabberwocky *hint hint*

My little raven has thumbs but she is a bit mad because Achyls is injured and she in of the best friends with the hatter...

Why not borrow the Duchess if we have no one else left? :3

Or well you can try to force my avian mad bird to do the trick if we have no one else available either.

Yea i was thinking a human character would want to participate. But if none of them are available we can do it however.

See? We've still got a few humans around to help lol.

I kid you not, I played the White Queen in the school play earlier this year. I can never pass up a good reference to her lines as long as I live.

Mother hen Luness to the rescue! Definitely didn't peg her for that role when we first met!

Also, @Sleipnir is supposed to be at band practice right now, so she may be a bit less responsive soon.

Lol, well, Luness isn't exactly being a mother hen so much as she's protecting her allies as best as she can. Think of it more as they're companions in battle than a mother hen. @Hel

@SwiftThunder Haha, sorry, Luness didn't have that much time to carefully set him down. xD

I was thinking that perhaps we should wait until Silverflight returns before slaying the Jabberwocky. *shrugs*

That would be a good idea. Since once the jabberwock is dead the king will be more focused on the magical stuff we're doing. And Kallin needs to catch up

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just made my final post for until Silverflight returns. I guess the rest of y'all can make some posts of your characters catching up as well or something. Maybe someone can go to Alexander's aid since he just went crashing to the ground as a dragon.

Okay, I'll wait until morning then- if I'm not up and the time comes someone else can use Anya to do the deed, just tag me!

So many things for Jabberwocky to react to. O.o Still, I really do want to wait for Silverflight at this point. Kallin has quite a lot to react to after all, as does Leia and her spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back