• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

latest

This is the picture which always jumps in my mind when I read Hel. Oh those good ol' AoM times :3

Wow, I just read through all that chat...I am extremely happy you all think the rp is so good! I also feel extremely guilty for living in this timezone... man, I need to get back and visit Canada just so I can be in the same timezone as all of you.

Pretty sure I said Ashley's palm was cut...you know, avoid the arteries, that's always good. And I certainly had no planes to put a woman who's 9 months pregnant into a gladiator arena. The queen will look after her, unless she adamantly refuses to stay put.

A giant lion humanoid with pretty well off physical and mental strength, blessed by the moon, and guardian to the forest now has the legendary sword Excalibur in hand.......what could possibly go wrong??

So... if we get to kill the king, please let it be via beheading, and whoever does it, please pleas please don't miss your chance to say "Off with his head"

The rest of you seem to be having a lot of fun in that arena ^^ Glad to see you guys are indeed enjoying yourselves. But I may not be on until later this evening, because I have a Job Interview.

She's basically a badass lol. I'm actually using what knowledge I know of Alphas from the tv show, Teen Wolf haha. I know that they've depicted them as having uncanny night vision and the ability to see heat signatures numerous times. I also know that beyond already being a werebeast, being an Alpha just further enhances your senses. Though, since Luness' hearing was damaged by the injury to her torn ear, I've given her normal human abilities with hearing. So, when Luness becomes an Alpha, her hearing is enhanced to the same degree as simply being a werebeast. The Alpha part of her basically makes up for her hearing loss.

Lioness075 said:
She's basically a badass lol. I'm actually using what knowledge I know of Alphas from the tv show, Teen Wolf haha. I know that they've depicted them as having uncanny night vision and the ability to see heat signatures numerous times. I also know that beyond already being a werebeast, being an Alpha just further enhances your senses. Though, since Luness' hearing was damaged by the injury to her torn ear, I've given her normal human abilities with hearing. So, when Luness becomes an Alpha, her hearing is enhanced to the same degree as simply being a werebeast. The Alpha part of her basically makes up for her hearing loss.
alien-vs-predator-o.gif

@andujarprime Hey, can you keep your attacks to one move per post? That's way too much for me to react to in one post and I've already got more than one person attacking me at once.

O.o sorry, will keep that in mind. This is my first time fighting a single monster with other people :/

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah, whenever I do battle scenes with another rper, we will only do one attack move per post, thus giving the other rper ample amount of time to react. If this battle were in real time, then the Jabberwocky would be able to react to each of your moves as they were done. With the way you made your post though, it would be like you're assuming the Jabberwocky isn't reacting at all and is just sitting there and letting you deal all of that damage to it.

@andujarprime Can you edit your post and just leave it with your first attack move? That way, I can then make a post with the Jabberwocky properly reacting to everything once Elena reacts to the headbutt.

Nyr is transformed into the Aspect of the Moon, she can distract the Jabberwocky until you do the trick with someone if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back