• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

On a side note, I fully updated Luness' CS the other day if anyone's interested in reading more details about Luness. Especially for those of you who weren't around for the Winter Wilds adventure. ^^

@Shimakage Thunder Hey, Luness was just rushed into the infirmary so Ashley could see her brought in and then watch the healers work on Luness' battered and broken body. *shrug*

Lioness075 said:
On a side note, I fully updated Luness' CS the other day if anyone's interested in reading more details about Luness. Especially for those of you who weren't around for the Winter Wilds adventure. ^^

@Shimakage Thunder Hey, Luness was just rushed into the infirmary so Ashley could see her brought in and then watch the healers work on Luness' battered and broken body. *shrug*
Maybe she can help the Healers treat Luness after she gets a change of clothes and treated herself. She can't just sit there and do nothing. That would be a nightmare for her Dx And she almost lost her baby, so losing Luness is a no-no.

Well, the healers will take care of the worst of it for Luness, but she'll still have throbbing and aching pains from her body for at least two or three days after being completely healed. She also has a black eye, but it's nothing too serious so the healers probably won't waste their energy on healing it. On top of all of this, the healers will no doubt tightly wrap up Luness' body with bandages to further ensure that the pain from her injuries goes away quicker and she naturally heals quicker.

Btw Ashley has a new admirer/protector in Malachai. Children are sacred to dragons, and mothers even more so. Since dragons breed very rarely =/

@Shimakage Thunder

Might be a little tough to win her heart though, especially since she's a widow. But its good to know that there is someone who cares for her.

@andujarprime

Pffft. Who said anything about her heart, he's just there to make sure she's safe xD lol jk, Idk anything about the romance part yet. He's not the luvy type

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Luness would be more caring...if she wasn't currently unconscious. Or depressed. Or extremely self-conscious about showimg concern for others or being truly kind to others.

Romance has surprisingly not kicked in terribly much in this rp. We have sort of maintained a good gender ratio and most the the characters are like able with at least some potential for intimacy (but be careful with Luness. Nyr has been the only one brave enough to try and force Luness compassion).

Also, Elena would protect Ashley with her life, then the baby and try to emerge herself in the family environment from mommy issues and adoration for your character.

That reminds me... the moment Luness wakes up Nyr needs to give her a love-rush.

Well, unless she plans to claw her face off that is.

Yeah...no. No hugging from Nyr, please. Poor Luness can only handle so much. Like, I was curious enough to think over what Luness has been through and all and actually composed a list of her phobias. One of her biggest phobias includes being physically touched (minus when in combat since that typically requires physical touch at some point and such). So, every time Nyr hugs Luness or even pets her, Luness begins to panic on the inside. On top of this, she also has a phobia for being restrained, like tied up and such so when Nyr hugs her, Luness hits major panic mode and (just like she did in their Winter Wilds adventure) she'll fight with every last bit of energy she has to get the person off of her. She basically becomes a cornered animal.

I think I can figure something out to keep her calm and hopefully not send her into a frenzy...

Well, unless you can get her to overcome deeply ingrained fears from her dark past, that may be a very hard thing for Ashley to accomplish.

And hey, she is half animal after all. xD

Yeah, when y'all cornered her in Winter Hold and then both Leo and Nyr attempted to restrain her, Luness completely went off the deep end.

Hmmmm, well, I was thinking about having Ashley put Luness' hand on her stomach so she can feel the baby kicking, but if she does that, then it might risk a miscarriage X_X </3

Hmm, no hugs huh?

Then how about bathing her in Moonlight and the light is the one which caresses her?

That does not count as physical touch OR hug but has the same effects!

Well that WAS a bit of a different situation. She was going nuts, we didn't want her getting hurt or running away.

@Shimakage Thunder Yeah, I highly advise against Ashley doing that. Just the act of her grabbing Luness' hand would make Luness' heart skip a beat. Not a good idea.

@DawnAntalios I'm pretty sure Luness would still freak out lol. Did I mention she also has a phobia of magic after the incident with the sorcerer and her father?

@zCrookedz And yeah, it was a different scenario, but just a good example of how she basically reacts in such a situation.

I mean, Luness would do anything she could in her power to avoid inflicting harm against one of her friends, especially Ashley with her child, but she would still freak out and considering she's too injured to simply run away from Ashley, she would end up lashing out at her to try and get her to back off.

Although, after everything we have all ben through together, wouldnt Luness feel a little better? I mean correct me if im wrong but i get the feeling as if her fobias have gotten worse since winter wastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back