• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Sad crack theory time?

All of the humans who appeared in fable wood were on the brink of death for one reason or another: Anya was just in a plane crash, Elena seems to be suicidal, Ashley could have had complications, Mitchel was wandering around lost it sounded like, I don't know about Ethan and Leia, but I'm sure that could work in somehow...

Too many feels, I'm done.

1285147148_dog-going-down-stairs.gif

KattRai said:
Sad crack theory time?
All of the humans who appeared in fable wood were on the brink of death for one reason or another: Anya was just in a plane crash, Elena seems to be suicidal, Ashley could have had complications, Mitchel was wandering around lost it sounded like, I don't know about Ethan and Leia, but I'm sure that could work in somehow...
Maybe near death experiences caused the magic to hone in on them like a beacon.

lol awwww so many feels. Im trying to figure out if Elenard is better of Warelna for this little love fest between Ward and Elena lol

Elenard is better. U say Warelna and I picture a giant feathery walrus in a ballerina outfit with a tiara and long hair O.o

KattRai said:
Sad crack theory time?
( :o ) *X-files theme kicks on in head*

@Deucalion Didn't see your post here before I made mine of Luness moving on lol. I guess you could just have Raegen follow after her or something. Make him some creepy stalker lol.

Is it another companion Quest? I feel like each arc so far has been pared with a fable wood companion: The mirror forest was Ward, the Winter Wilds were for Luness- she met her father and everything, Oz was obviously Leo's companion quest. So I wonder who's next??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back