• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Socks is pretty active during our day time @andujarprime, though none of us can go very far until we are given some more details as to who is sick enough to kidnap a pregnant girl -.-

Awesome!!! I just realized what time I posted. I forget that I wake up for work when people are still on their second dream

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I will try my best to keep everyone in the loop. It won't be going amazingly fast if it goes the way I want, but it'll give people lots of opportunities to post.

@Lioness075 Also, I have no idea why it progresses when you all are asleep, this is the time when I can come online for anything beyond 20 minutes. Not before.

SilverFlight said:
The arcs that were planned with other characters were thought up by their writers and I. If you want an arc for your character, just talk to me :) As it stands now, some stuff will involve Ward, but its ultimately for everyone.
I didn't mean it negatively, I love the companion arcs, it allows us to get to know the characters a bit more in depth! Plus, it's a fantastic skeleton for an RP.

Hel said:
I didn't mean it negatively, I love the companion arcs, it allows us to get to know the characters a bit more in depth! Plus, it's a fantastic skeleton for an RP.
Alexander needs and arc, and Quincy too.

SilverFlight said:
Alexander needs and arc, and Quincy too.
I was wondering about Malachi and Alexander doing a similar Arch... hmmm.. PMing time!

And Ooh... Quincy's arc would be super cool... and potentially underwater....

Can we all turn into mermaids for some reason? Dragon and griffon mermaids just sound hilarious.

Not to mention merman leo

Hel said:
I was wondering about Malachi and Alexander doing a similar Arch... hmmm.. PMing time!
And Ooh... Quincy's arc would be super cool... and potentially underwater....

Can we all turn into mermaids for some reason? Dragon and griffon mermaids just sound hilarious.

Not to mention merman leo
Oh! I think I have a pic for that...

nope.jpg

zCrookedz said:
lol that came to mind or one of these
9k=
lionfish.jpg
I think a sealion would be more useful :P and better looking.

Hel said:
You have no idea how disappointed I am that that is just a square.
evermind, I can see it now
wait for it.

lmao I love how we're just conspiring and changing everyone into sea creatures.

yup i think Nyr and Achylis should be penguins :3 penguins are adorable. Alexander and Malachi could be sea dragons, Luness would be tricky shes kind in the same boat Leo is in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back