• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

the_merlion_by_lieusum-d3hclui.jpg
There we go, that might work ya?

SkywardSocks said:
What's this about character arcs?
we're just goofing off talking about an undewater adventure for Quincy

Hahaha, just going mad with power

flying-fish_526_600x450.jpg

It would be awesome to have Achyls as this maybe, it has 'wings' and has the blue tips!

OH!! i totally didnt recognize the mane going down its back, lol observent

that is a pretty sweet dolphin. I could see that fitting Kallin

If we are going with real sea creatures, I think This is more Alexander's style:

5172639772_5b5d9b3c35_z.jpg

Though, on a more serious note that's definitely the color he would look.

And also that Dolphin is fantastic. So is Leo. He's perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
zCrookedz said:
I guess @SilverFlight would have to decide if he wanted us all to turn into real animals or hybrids. Either way works so it would be difficult.
Fantasy creatures definitely, real ones are much too flimsy to survive the kind of crap we put our characters through xD

And someone must please start a chain of ocean puns, as soon as we do get into the water.

Oh, I had an idea:

I am really interested in learning more about all your characters and I had a way to do this OOC.

Pick 3 songs that define your character or relate to your character in some way. I say three so you could choose three moods or emotions you want to convey.

It might be harder than you think. Post them here when you have them.

In the end I think we can create a FableWood playlist made of all the songs we think describe our characters the best. :3

You also don't have to do this, but it would be awesome to hear the songs you pick.

@Shimakage Thunder @Metaphysics @Deucalion

andujarprime said:
xD why did my supervisor have to hang by me for the past 30 min :/ I miss so much
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Ooooh, keep bust when your supervisor's there. I don't want you getting in trouble at work because of a dumb thread.

SilverFlight said:
Oh, I had an idea:
I am really interested in learning more about all your characters and I had a way to do this OOC.

Pick 3 songs that define your character or relate to your character in some way. I say three so you could choose three moods or emotions you want to convey.

It might be harder than you think. Post them here when you have them.

In the end I think we can create a FableWood playlist made of all the songs we think describe our characters the best. :3

You also don't have to do this, but it would be awesome to hear the songs you pick.

@Shimakage Thunder @Metaphysics @Deucalion

Ooooh, keep bust when your supervisor's there. I don't want you getting in trouble at work because of a dumb thread.
This is an amazing frikkin idea O.o

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It seems I missed a lot of discussion.

I am feeling really sick, that is why I haven't posted too much. But songs? Fine, I can try some I guess.

So apparently doing something actually makes you feel better for a bit. It is magic I tell you!

Anyway, these are my first picks ( yes, I love this kind of music ):

[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]
[media]
[/media]
And yes, I like to give dramatic titles to spoilers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back