• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Cheers friends! You are truly awesome!

Gonna do the early night exercise, Ill be back in roughly 45 minutes.

Also @Bea Delaine I see you are heading to the woods as well... do you want the portal to remain open so you can venture in randomly, or is it just a coincidence?

I love how Ashley is sleeping through everything. You would expect one of these things to awaken her. Guess she's a heavy sleeper. By the way, this next story arc looks intriguing.

@SkywardSocks Luness has already approached and confronted Raegan since she doesn't know him, so Achyls should be approaching the pair, not just Raegan.

Flutterby said:
@SilverFlight
O.o

My heart dropped reading that! But I dont know if Im more excited or afraid xD
Oh yes, both our characters have been targeted by the biggest baddie in the game. Beware. :P

I feel I should do something special for the one who gets post 3000.

In times like these do I wish I could do something other than PhotoShop.

Which now that I think about it is just might what I will do!

To work! Well, after a little rest.

:) the fact that i got to post #3000 for you RP is a reward in and of itself. Thank YOU sir for creating something for us to enjoy for 3000 posts. :D

zCrookedz said:
:) the fact that i got to post #3000 for you RP is a reward in and of itself. Thank YOU sir for creating something for us to enjoy for 3000 posts. :D
This whole thing has been an honor and a privilege. *bows*

And I must say they are 3000 of the absolute best posts I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

I'm not too sure what I should have Achyls do...she has gone to see Raegan and Luness but neither have responded so I'm just holding out xD

I'm waiting on Raegen lol. Luness approached him so we're waiting for his reaction to Luness and then to Achyls randomly squawking at the pair lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back