• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Seriously lol I'm constantly looking in to spot a point of entry. But the best one was to be found in the dungeon along with Kal

andujarprime said:
Seriously lol I'm constantly looking in to spot a point of entry. But the best one was to be found in the dungeon along with Kal
Id say now is the perfect time to jump in while we are all just coming back to the castle.

SwiftThunder said:
I am actually kind of impressed at the speed this RP has progressed. Its been quite a wonder seeing so many people posting so consistently, I only hope I can keep up proper.
I don't know about the others, but ive always thought that unless an RP keeps an upbeat pace, it will die out alot faster. Keeping things moving like we do has kept this baby alive and kicking :D

Hell yeah, sister!

This is what all RP should be!

The grandfather of RPs!

But it is not only the story what makes an RP great. It is awesome people like you all! I love RPing with you guys.!

AWWW YOU GUYS!! STAWP! XP

Seriously though, an rp is only as good as its players, so that says a lot about all of you.

@andujarprime You can arrive in the city, the gates are open, you will be let in. Just come on up.

DawnAntalios said:
But it is not only the story what makes an RP great. It is awesome people like you all! I love RPing with you guys.!
100% agreed. I RPed with high school friends most of my life, and yall blow them outta the water. Each and every one of ya.

I threw my intro in response to @Bea Delaine So I'll make it work from there :) my hesitation comes from not wanting to mess up any lore or plot lines u ou guys already have going. But I see this is like an in between period. So anything I do now shouldn't ruin your story lines I hope.

@SilverFlight

Alright, going to try and throw up an entry now. Not entirely sure what Raegan would be doing in Branbern, but I'll figure something out.

I noticed everyone has speech color. I'll try to do the same, but responding from my phone forgive me while I get used to using the Web version instead of tapatalk :/

It is cool mate, I always thought speech color is useful for separating parts of speech from describing part, but it is really for convenience nothing more.

I had no speech colour for all of my time in this RP until now, I felt like I was straining my eyes to read it properly.

andujarprime said:
I threw my intro in response to @Bea Delaine So I'll make it work from there :) my hesitation comes from not wanting to mess up any lore or plot lines u ou guys already have going. But I see this is like an in between period. So anything I do now shouldn't ruin your story lines I hope.
@SilverFlight
Sorry. I replied

In which Raegan continues to do what he does best: Think he is way cooler than he actually is and picking fights with people he really shouldn't

had to make a change, dont think Silver saw my post in enough time so imma stick around with Nyr, Achyls and Mr. Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back