• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

lol thanks guys, but i opened up the edit window for that post and almost every word was spelled wrong.

Metaphysics said:
What'd I miss? Have I missed any important interaction? Do I need to go sword?
If you don't mind being wielded by a giant lion-man, I could use a holy weapon for the final blow once @SkywardSocks's attack hits.

@Metaphysics

Right! Sorry, just got back. Ok, I haven't read the latest posts but we defeated the scarecrow and turned him back to normal, then popped over to the wicked witch's castle and split into 2 teams. One to take on the tin man: Tigirius, Achyls, Nyr, Quncy, Alexander, Mitchell, Elena and Ashley, and the other to take on Ruby, the witch. Leo, Ward, Leia, Anya (did I miss anyone?). Tin is defeated now, Tigirius is wounded badly and with Crow and Otto downstairs while everyone else rushed to help fight Ruby.

I think I'll wait till after all this to make an intro. Don't want to jump in when I probably will miss the rest of today's posts :/

A quick question: I am certain that the new adventure awaits as ( and Ashley's baby as well! ) but do we still want to hold that ball?

Just asking, so I should know what to prepare for next.

Well, we've got that blue bird and new character interaction incoming so we should probably focus on that for now.

On a side note, @SilverFlight, Luness was a huge help in setting the trap for Otto despite my not being present to give huge details on her part. I was just reading the updates and saw no mention of Luness at all.

Also, I'm not overly fond of the balls considering they're not Luness' thing, but I won't say no to one.

Im good for anything. after the amount of crap Leo has been through, i could use something fun for the whole family.

Well Nyr is still blaming herself for not saving Ruby... something fun would surely cheer her up that is for sure!

Also well done everyone! Oz is purified, we saved the land \o/

... again!

andujarprime said:
Yaaay. I'll be on the look out to make an entrance in the next phase od things, if that's still ok
You can come in at Branbern.

Also @Lioness075 There are a large amount of things not mentioned in the updates. They're just summaries. Don't take it personally. And I have a feeling that Luness may get along well with Kallin, who also does not do parties. ^^

Ok then, ball it is. Branbern should be rebuilt quite a bit more than it was. I'll have the mages from the Whispering Islands come and help rebuild.

@SilverFlight Is Kallin the new character? I couldn't find his CS or description anywhere other than his vague mentionings in the rp if that's who Kallin is. *shrugs*

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Is Kallin the new character? I couldn't find his CS or description anywhere other than his vague mentionings in the rp if that's who Kallin is. *shrugs*
His profile is third one down on the active profile list, first page. I grouped him with my characters.

I was wondering about starting an additional character now that it is a trend, but i think it might be a bit too much to handle.

Let us see where we go first, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back