• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

andujarprime said:
Lol I think I will have my character up tonight, then I'll just watch for an opening to jump in. Was thinking dragon? With a human form of course, personality really straightforward, and easily distracted by food
Sure thing, just let me check it before you start posting k?

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]So who wants to be with Ashley? She's single ^^ <3

[/QUOTE]
lol that an awfully blunt way of going about it ^^

That is my issue: we have so many awesome female characters, too few males to have love relation with! :P

Although alternatives are always open for the open minded... :D

Lesbe lesbians? Haha I feel like Elena's lucky, but I sort of want to make another character. Puck, fairy of Mischief who could be an illusionist?

Too much DoTa, eh? :D

Also Nyr is open minded to everything, having someone to love would be so cool.

But first lets defeat this demented witch and the mind-controlled giant, yes?

Bea Delaine]I'm trying. My last post was ignored... :( [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14915-zcrookedz/ said:
@zCrookedz[/URL] will surely give you some action now that we all combine our powers! We will strike it down together!

Eventially

Yeah. I know. Someone wrote as though I was with the witch though, ugh.. I don't even feel like saying anything but letting time unravel its own error

DawnAntalios said:
That is my issue: we have so many awesome female characters, too few males to have love relation with! [emoji14]
Although alternatives are always open for the open minded... :D
Hey if anyones into furry action Leo is about to kill his last girlfriend lmao!!! I also have another idea for a character, a male character that would be a little better sorted to romance stories.

Did i mess up with the posts? i heard my name mentioned and that Bea's post was ignored. O.o

Well Nyr maybe has a little crush on him ( maybe of course! ) but she does respect the memory of Ruby enough not to dare to talk about it.

Also so many of you creating new chars! I have an idea for one as well, I just think it might be problematic to track who is who. But he would be... a little unorthodox hero tho.

andujarprime said:
I'm missing out on giants and demented witches??!!!! I should've called out of work today :(
No skipping work for my thread. :P RL first.

Oh well, thanks. I suppose I'll just stay and comfort Ward who is now feeling very inadequate and has taken to sitting sullenly in the corner. My poor gryphon...

Haha xD I just find it funny that the rp has gone so far with minimal romance. God, it took about 200 pages for their confession and now everyone wants the feels as well

Just sort of happened, I certainly didn't design Ward with any specific romantic purpose. Good characters take on a life of their own. ^^

Not I to Elena either. In fact I had an earlier plan to have her deceive the group and sell herself out to the darkness in promise to never leave. I had an evil laugh planned and everything, then my inner Elena was like, "nah."

Feels are important for a story. Very important. How many movies do people actually like without feels?

andujarprime said:
Lol, no cackling laugh for you
Oh btw, you heard our members, your character has to be a stud, lol :P

Actually with a gryphon for life, I feel like her turning into a traitor for a little while would be all the better. More feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back