• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

zCrookedz said:
Hey @andujarprime, i was not exspecting such a large turn out for folks when we started looking for new members. Sorry about that man :(
No problem, if any openings are up shoot me a pm. I'm almost always looking for a better world than the one we live in to jump into lol

andujarprime said:
Hello all, got pointed in this direction by @Shimakage Thunder
Uncle Ward...

giphy.gif

So everyone is aware, I will be gone tomorrow morning. I will keep up with posts but my reply might be kin da short if at all.

Welp, we made it through the poppy feild and as soon as we entered the doors Scarecrow was introduced. No one has made much of a move on him scept Silverflight, it will probably be tomorrow before anything substantial takes place with him.

Yeah, sorry about that. I honestly don't remember reading that about the language cap. My bad, apologies all around. No offense intended and post was changed.

woo, im back in action. amazing job everyone!! those pearls were never ment to be used like they were but excelent job using your imaginations

zCrookedz said:
woo, im back in action. amazing job everyone!! those pearls were never ment to be used like they were but excelent job using your imaginations
I know right? I got the idea reading everyone's posts in battle. Aren't they all so awesome!

Poll:

If I was thinking of making a third permanent character, do you think that would be too much?

andujarprime said:
I see this is a very active rp O.o and I'm still receiving notifs lol not that I'm trying to be a creeper
Its, really fun ^^ hence really active. If you've been following along since you first asked me to join, go ahead and make a profile. We'd love to have you. :D

Sweet. I'll see what I can fit in tonight or tomorrow night. Weekends are my work days. So rp is slow for me then. But that should give me time to come up with something and try to catchup on the updates lol

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Wow, I didn't receive any notifications =_= Sorry!

[/QUOTE]
I have to say, that's the worst thing about this site.

OK, I have decided. I will bring in a new character. It will be male.

I've been thinking quite carefully about his disposition and the role he'll play in the group. I think I'll have him come in after our heroes confront the witch.

More male characters more possible romance options! :D

Jk, I was kidding you already have one love story yes? The plot thickens!

I would not mind one either tho :3

Lol I think I will have my character up tonight, then I'll just watch for an opening to jump in. Was thinking dragon? With a human form of course, personality really straightforward, and easily distracted by food

Users who are viewing this thread

Back