• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Happy Late Birthday, @SilverFlight , I pray that I didn't miss a whole lot these past couple of days. I was so busy and my hands were tied. Not to mention that I had no access to a computer X_X

DawnAntalios said:
Oh my. What's her name? I really want to know her name!
For her baby girl? I'm still really indecisive about that. But no worries, maybe we'll get to find out if Silver approves ^^

I seriously doubt there will be much for our characters to gift Ashley in Oz. I'd rather you wait until the Oz arc is finished.

Glad to be a part of the RP, can't wait to get into the swing of this story. Reading up on it has been cool so far.

If ya want. I'm gonna give those who havn't posted in a while time still. Was just curious where everyone was today. Probably a bust RL kinda day.

Sorry, I know I was absent for too long. I was dealing with the mother of all headaches after work today. Whoever invented aspirin...I owe them a whoole lot right now.

SilverFlight said:
Sorry, I know I was absent for too long. I was dealing with the mother of all headaches after work today. Whoever invented aspirin...I owe them a whoole lot right now.
That is an understatement my friend. I can feel one creeping up on me as well, luckly my work day is just about over.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Upon entering the great hall, she was given a Bangle. She examined it and if it meant protecting herself and her unborn baby,

[/QUOTE]
Hey @Shimakage Thunder, you didnt get a bangle. Ethan is the only one who got the bangle. Everyone else got a pearl or protection, and these wont protect you physicaly just mentally.

zCrookedz said:
That is an understatement my friend. I can feel one creeping up on me as well, luckly my work day is just about over.

Hey @Shimakage Thunder, you didnt get a bangle. Ethan is the only one who got the bangle. Everyone else got a pearl or protection, and these wont protect you physicaly just mentally.
Oh, I guess I'll get the Pearl then. But I don't have any pockets...Would it be possible to get it in the form of a necklace?

Hello all, got pointed in this direction by @zCrookedz interested, tho I see spots are full. =) Send me a tell when theres an opening, I have school work to keep me busy till there's something available

andujarprime said:
Hello all, got pointed in this direction by @zCrookedz interested, tho I see spots are full. =) Send me a tell when theres an opening, I have school work to keep me busy till there's something available
Hey @andujarprime, i was not exspecting such a large turn out for folks when we started looking for new members. Sorry about that man :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back