• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Its not like she'll go into labor midway through an important battle. I would never do something like that xD

He will still panic, doesn't matter where they are. His protective nature coupled with the fact that he can't actually protect her from it, and the fact that he has absolutely zero experience with this sort of thing will lead to much hilarity I am sure.

You may want to wait until we are back in main FableWood. :P

I am re-reading these posts and I'm just like:

adorable.gif

Can we arrange the marriage now?

I imagine it already: entire Branbern is in flowers, everyone is cheering, even the demons and Erzaul come and pay a visit alongside with the shadowy demons of Oz to congratulate them.

Yes, that sounds perfect. Until you slice up the cake. Demons hate when cakes are sliced up unless you throw the flower of the bride to them. Then they will be preoccupied with that.

Now that I think about it this sounds a bit goofier than in my head.

Good lord at all the feel good moments. Everyone needs to get rooms lol.

giant lion-man midwife. Problem solved. Lol

You guys making me jealous and happy at the same time for all your love stories!

I don't even dare to post to say it is morning now, so romantic this night is.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the cutest thing! I'm really looking forward to getting back to Fablewood so Ashley can have her child and all the cute storiesss

Okay, just giving you all a heads up, I won't really be on today or tomorrow. Today is my Birthday and tomorrow I'm going out to have dinner with my Mom and then go watch Avengers: Age of Ultron with some friends. Don't have too much fun without me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back