• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Hey, forgot to mention this earlier, but I'm going to be leaving this Friday with my parents and siblings to go to Europe for two weeks. I'm greatly looking forward to it, but Luness and her pack are going to be really left behind in anything that may happen during that timeframe. I will have access to unlimited texting, but no 4G or internet. >.<

Yeah, it'll be my first time ever going to Europe so I greatly look forward to it. ^^

Lioness075 said:
Yeah, it'll be my first time ever going to Europe so I greatly look forward to it. ^^
Hey! Welcome to my time zone! xD Terrible that you won't have any internet tho. We can drag Luness along if you like. have fun, and thanks for telling me you'll be away.

I'm not so far away from France. Switzerland, for now, though my field station is in Norway ^^

Awesome. ^^ And yeah, Luness doesn't really have to say much anyways, but someone could take control of her while I'm gone. Her pack and Falarion can stay back in Branbern during this event, so they won't really need to be controlled or anything anyhow.

@Shimakage Thunder The ship started to crash and then ended up crashing all in zCrookedz's one post, so it is in fact all over already lol.

Haha, now instead of liking a post, I can encourage people with a well thought out like. xD

lol i like this new rating system. Like @Lioness075 said, we get to tell people what we thought about their posts, without actauly telling them. Course none of the buttons are negative, which was a smart move. Some people like to jus to be mean >.>

xD I do hope they add more options in the future though. Like, maybe you can warn someone that they misspelled something or need a grammar check through the new liking system.

AHHHH I fell behind :( Oh well, I missed so many pages that I think Alexander and Anya will have to sit this one out until the next section of the journey or sometime when I can catch up. Just... pretend they are there in the background or something, I dunno

DawnAntalios said:
Quick question: can SOMETHING happen in this forest accidentally or we are hurrying through?
As long as we can blame Nyr for it afterwards and no body gets the brains beatin, im cool with waking up the trees as long as @SilverFlight is.

KattRai said:
AHHHH I fell behind :( Oh well, I missed so many pages that I think Alexander and Anya will have to sit this one out until the next section of the journey or sometime when I can catch up. Just... pretend they are there in the background or something, I dunno
We crash landed the wizard's balloon in the quadling forest, met a new supporting character, a tiger man called Tigirius who is now leading us through a forest of animated fighting trees, however they were sleeping last I checked, unless anyone woke them up :P

Also I think I messed up the ending in Dragon age. I made choices that made the 2 main allies swan off...I thought I was doing the right thing!!! X(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back